4

Liliana

Today was the day I'd be breaking the news to everyone and one of the real reasons I took everyone and left Forks.

First we all met up in New York this does not include Jake, Bella, or Edward.

It was the Cullens and the Pack minus them and of course Rose, Emmett, Paul, and the others.

I am the only one who knows everything not even they know.

It's been two months since we left Forks and we've been doing better in Bora Bora.

Klaus is still figuring things out with his hybrids I told him I'd come help him in a few months.

Sadly he had to wait two more months much to his disappointment.

At the moment we were waiting for everyone to arrive at the restaurant that I'd rented out for the night.

So I guess we'll see how things go.

Time Skip

"Okay now that everyone is here we can get started" I clapped my hands and stood up in front of everyone.

"So as you all know we left Forks two months ago for safety reasons which is why I have a present for all of you!" I passed down boxes to everyone with individual things in each of them.

For the grandparents those being Esme and Carlisle I gave them both shirts that said "hello grandpa/grandmom" there was two pink shirts and two blue shirts with designs on them.

For the older siblings those being Nathaniel and Bree obviously it said "I can't wait to annoy you and get away with it" on two separate hoodies for each of them but the hoodies were black and the words were pink and blue.

The aunts and uncles who are Alexis, Sam, Quil, Emily, Leah, Jared, Kim, Collin, Anthony, and Seth all had sweat suits in their favorite colors but with pink and blue words it said "uncle/aunt" plus their name.

The god parents were Jasper and Alice for the Cullen/Hales and Jess and Embry for the pack and Mikaelson family.

Then finally there were the parents Rosalie, Emmett, and Paul.

If it wasn't already obvious I was having twins one boy and one girl.

I didn't pick any names yet because I had decided that was something me, Rosalie, Emmett, and Paul had to do together.

No one was aware of me being able to have kids as a supernatural being so it was a surprise for everyone including myself.

The way it works is because Rosalie can't technically get me pregnant because of me being a third mate or whatever it mixes the dna of Rose and Emmett with mine and boom a baby is made.

Me and Paul just had our own child no idea what either of them looks like yet though.

The birth is completely different than a regular child birth.

I only stay pregnant for three months and I have to drink from blood bags.

I'm not sure what kind of supernatural being either are but there's no doubt that me and Paul's child will be part wolf and me, Emmett, and Rosalie's will be part vampire.