12

Liliana

Today was the second day of finals which I didn't need to do.

If we're being technical I got enough credits to graduate and I took my finals in the beginning of the school year.

When I'm in school all my classes are free periods or I can just stay home.

Today I was hanging with Paul when Jacob and Bella appeared.

After that day when Bella confessed Jacob told her about me I went to the pack house and when he came back I kicked his ass.

That was three weeks ago I would've compelled him to shut the fuck up but because he's a supernatural being I can't.

I can do it to other vampires since I'm an original but to others like witches and shifters or werewolves it's not possible.

As me and Paul walked along a dock I saw Bella and Jacob talking a bit further away.

Me being the suspicious and nosy person I am elbowed Paul and nudged my head in the direction of the two.

We listened as the two had a conversation which suddenly went left real fast.

Even after Bella confessed her true feelings he still pines after her and it's quite pathetic to be honest.

He began to argue with her about how he could give her more than Edward can and he's alive while Edward's dead.

He grabbed her hand and put it on his chest over his heart making me cringe.

Bella was not having it and was denying it all and it caused me to laugh but I covered it with a small cough.

He suddenly kissed her making me and Paul's eye widen in shock but she pushed him away and punched him I snorted but cringed when I heard the crack.

Me and Paul made our way back to Charlie's house because we both knew Edward would be there and neither of us were going to have them be the reason a war is started.

I don't have a treaty with them therefore I wouldn't be able to choose a side anyways.

I won't fight my mates and I wasn't going to let them start a war because they can't get their feelings in check. As soon as we made it to the house Jacob and Bella pulled up right behind us not long after.

Bella had her hand in her other hand holding it close to her chest as Edward yanked the door open and pulled her out of the car.

Him and Jacob sized each other up as Bella tried to stop them but neither of them listened to her.

I was getting annoyed at this point so I cracked my knuckles before punching the both of them in the gut. I heard shattering like glass and brick before they both hunched over slightly.

I flexed my knuckles as Paul grabbed my hand checking it over.

It was bruised since Edward was basically stone and Jacob was well Jacob.

Thankfully it began to heal up but Charlie came out confused and worried.

"Hey hey what's going on?" he asked as I leaned back into Paul who snaked his arms around my waist and placed his face in the crook of my neck before kissing it making me squirm since it tickled a little.

"I kissed Bella" Jacob started as Charlie looked at him shocked "and she broke her hand" his face changed to one of disbelief as I almost laughed but Paul placed his hand over my mouth.

"Punching my face" Charlie grabbed her hand as Edward said he was taking her to Carlisle.

They drive off after Charlie didn't know what to say at this point he just got in his cruiser and headed to the station.

I looked at Jacob and shook my head in disappointment.

"Did you forget how she said she felt? You need to get your head out of your ass. She'll never be with you like she said it'll always be him. You can't stop that so get over it and move on" I rolled my eyes as he scoffed.

He kept his eyes on the ground while clenching and un clenching his hands forming into fists making me snort before rolling my eyes.

Me and Paul walked a bit into the woods before we both shifted his silver wolf shaking his fur and my Snow White fur flowing in the wind due to my long hair I refused to cut it. It's not overly long to the point where it'd restrict me though.

We ran straight to the pack house as he stopped and shifted back changing behind a tree I shifted back fully clothed and waited for him

"Hey Lils" Jared said throwing an arm over my shoulder.

"I think Jacob wants to start a war at this point" I sat on the chair and brung my knees to my chest and crossed my arms propping them on my knees before laying my head on top of them.

All heads snapped to me except for Paul who was taking forever how long does it take to throw on shorts and sneakers?!

"What do you mean war?" Sam ask as I ran my hands through my hair

"He kissed Bella and she punched him in his face breaking her hand I mean I thought it was funny but anyways him and Edward sized each other up and blah, blah, blah so yea" I waved my hand around in a whatever motion.

"Sam he's starting to get out of hand" Jared said looking at him. "Yea he's creating problems that we'll have to end and that's not fair to us" Embry said throwing his hands in the air.

"Not to mention Lily she's mated to vamps and a shifter therefore it would tear her apart because she literally can't choose sides how is that fair to her, Paul, or the other two?" We looked at Seth jaw dropped.

'He actually said something mature is it going to rain cats and dogs next?'

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" I looked at Seth "oh did I say that out loud?" everyone nodded "oops my bad" I laughed nervously.

"So are you still going to beat him up" we all ended up laughing as Embry looked at us confused not understanding what was funny.

I love my family.