17

Liliana

"Alright brother what could you possibly need?" I sat on the roof of a building in New York where Klaus asked me to meet him.

"Well sister Stefan seems to think he can play me" I raised one eyebrow amused by his what he calls 'dilemma'

"And how does that involve me?" he turned to look at me and crossed his arms.

"I need you to do a spell to link Elena to her best friend Bonnie Bennett" I frowned I actually liked Bonnie.

Out of the whole Scooby gang I could only find it in myself to like her well her and Caroline.

I even protected her from Klaus that whole act we put on during the ritual was just that an act.

"Why would I do that?" He sighed "because Bonnie seems to blame Elena for everything that happens whether it's sad or unsaid they need Bonnie but they want to save Elena so I'll give them a choice" I scrunched my nose up.

"Or I can link Damon to Elena because I actually like Bonnie and don't want to see her hurt" he thought about it I mean Stefan would have to choose either his girlfriend or his brother.

Save one and lose the other but of course I would never let Elena die.

Klaus needs her for his hybrids and I don't need or want any hybrids.

"Fine, I need you to get him and bring him here" he was really interrupting me two nights before the battle of the new borns for something as stupid as this.

"Fine I'll have someone go get him" I nodded "and don't forget the doppelgängers blood I'll be back in three days" I didn't give him time to respond before I sped off.

Time Skip

"Where have you been?" I looked at Rosalie before turning my attention to Emmett who had his hands on my favorite Funko pop and only Funko pop of Todoroki.

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise!" I yelled causing him to freeze.

"Put him down." I know I seem very possessive over well what people would call a toy or a fictional character period.

Here me out though it's Todoroki! They don't sell his Funko pop anymore it took me forever to find that. "You didn't answer my question" I looked at rose.

"Right. Klaus needed my help he wanted to link the doppelgänger and Bonnie but I actually like Bonnie so I said I'd use Damon instead" they didn't give any indication of caring just shrugged their shoulders.

"Why does he need you to link them?" I looked at Jess who just came down the stairs.

"Stefan has been lying to him about the doppelgänger being alive so he decided to give him a choice save one and lose the other" I sighed and plopped on the chair exhausted.

"Where's Nathaniel?" I looked around looking for my soon to be adoptive son confused.

Nathaniel doesn't like going outside so he stays in his room playing his ps5 that he begged me for although he didn't need to beg I'd give him anything he asked for.

"He's down at the rez" I shrugged my shoulders as long as he was with Paul and the others he was safe.

"So what's the agenda for today?" Alex finally showed herself and plopped down on top of me adding more weight on me causing me to release an 'oof'

"Jesus Lex...small...people...matter you know..." I wheezed out as they laughed at us.

Eventually I got use to her added weight and continued speaking with the others.

"Anyways we're spending today hunting tomorrow we'll meet the new borns at the battle field" I squinted my eyes slightly.

"What about Bella?" they looked at each other then me worriedly. That's when it clicked the bloody bastard won't be fighting.

"He's not fighting. Is he." They shook their heads as I nodded and took a deep breath before removing Alexis off me and calmly walking out of the room.

Emphasis on calmly because when I entered one of the guest rooms I completely blew up.

Of course I made sure to lock the door and spell it to prevent anyone from coming in before anything.

I'm just pissed how could he just allow everyone to finish what he started?

It was him, the blood whore, and that damn traitorous mutt that's the cause of this.

Jacob will be fighting but he gets a free pass? What because his human blood bag doesn't want him to fight?

When all this is over I hate to say it but when this is all over.

When it's all said and done? I may just choose to leave and be happy away from Forks.

I can't possibly continue putting mine and my mates lives on the line for anybody especially not them.

Once the danger has passed once I know Paul can leave and be free from the pack.

Once Alex and Jess say their goodbyes.

Once Emmett and Rosalie decide they've had enough.

Once Nathaniel is officially my child.

I'll take them all and go whether it be with my family or on our own.

I refuse to let them suffer anymore.

Once it's all said and done...