1

Liliana

I guess I never thought much about how my life would be as a famous entertainer. I never thought that would mean the more popular I got the less I'd see my family.

I've been touring on and off since I was 12 starting out my career at 10. At first I started our gaming, then reaction videos, then trying 'hacks' you know just a number of other things

I started off on YouTube that's really when I started gaining a fan base. At the time I was anonymous it was bad enough that it was affecting my life with my family it would also affect my chances of being a normal teen when I was ready. My twin sister Bella does not enjoy the spotlight much like me.

That's another reason I stay anonymous it's because behind all of that I am just a shy bean of child. Bella isn't shy she's just a really awkward and reserved person. Despite not being each other as much as I like our bond is still something we happily have.

I have never been to high school before unlike my twin. Since I'm always off somewhere I have a private teacher who helps me with everything I need to know.

If it weren't for the fact that I have to spend at least two years in an actual high school I probably wouldn't have been going to Forks

Bella's there already and she starts her first day tomorrow. I will go straight to the school in the morning and get all my things shipped to the house.

This may seem very exaggerated but I need a lot of space. I had a whole gaming setup meaning I need more room so Charlie allowed me to add another part to the house for everything I brought with me.

I told him I could just get an apartment or house that way he didn't have to deal with the trouble but he insisted saying he wanted to have both his girls in one house. I took the liberty of getting the extra part built and when I get home everything should be ready.

 I took the liberty of getting the extra part built and when I get home everything should be ready

Liliana's Bedroom