6

Paul

It's been about a week or so since I've seen Lily, according to Emmett a group of friends that they call the Scooby gang daggered her older sister Rebekah and locked her in their basement.

He said she was really pissed and even threatened to kill students and at the dance and the doppelgängers aunt I can understand why she was acting that way.

She has just gotten her memories back of her family and finds out she's over thousands of years old and is half witch half vampire.

Her sister has been daggered for no reason, she wants to help her brother while her other brother is planning on stopping him.

On top of that her brother is almost ready for the curse to be lifted they're just waiting for I'm not sure if it's the full moon or not but they're waiting so like I said I can understand

Today we were going to get Jacob from his house as we walked out of the forest Bella Swan made her way out of his house and to us.

"What did you do!" she yelled at us as I began to get angry. If there's one person I hate more than the Cullens not including Emmett and Rosalie for obvious reasons it's Bella Swan.

After everything Lily had done for Bella she had started being a bitch towards her because of a boy who wanted to drain her dry on their first day of school

So to say I was pissed even more just thinking about is an understatement. "He didn't want this!" I blamed my hands into fists before talking back.

"What did we do? What did he say?!" I asked as she looked if that was even possible more pissed.

"Nothing! He told me nothing because he's scared of you!" Sam tried to diffuse the situation while me, Jared, and Embry laughed at her.

The main reason I don't like Jacob is because he told Bella tribal secrets. Things that shouldn't be exposed to outsiders especially a pale face.

Actually scratch that especially a person who's not mates to a leech but stays with them because of a silly obsession.

Lily is the one who told me about Jacob telling the story of the cold ones and shifters especially the treaty.

After that day Bella and her friends came to La Push beach she went to buy this book on the legends and that's how she found out about the Cullens.

Thankfully as of now she knows nothing about us she just thinks we're a cult that we somehow got Jacob to join. One thing I can 100% confirm is I hated her with my entire being.

Yes Lily would've left to help her brother regardless but if it wasn't for Bella which I hate to admit then the Cullens would still be here. As much as I want to hate them for what they are I can't.

Each of them not including Edward have some important role in Lily's life. Rosalie and Emmett her mates, Jasper her best friend and soulmate, Alice her sister the one she never had, Esme the mother she always wished for, and Carlisle didn't really have a role to her but he was still family.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand hitting my face causing me to shift since my anger wouldn't reside all the hatred I felt towards this girl seemed to explode.