10

Liliana

"Why is she even coming?" Leah huffed crossing her arms and glaring at the counsel members.

"Lea-" Billy started but I cut him off "no she's right, she's an outsider just a danger magnet Jacob can't get over" I growled while Jess and Leah grabbed my hands making me calm down.

I grumble saying a bunch of curse words. "Now that she knows about us it's best she learns about the legend behind the cold ones and our ancestors" Sue said as I sighed.

"What difference does it make? She'll still be a blood bag until graduation" they all turned their attention to me. "What do you mean until graduation?" Sam asked as I huffed.

"Exactly what I said, after the volturi incident they said she either had to be turned or she had to die nobody wants her to be turned but she's human and her father is the Chief of police they have no choice so she'll be turned after graduation which is why Jacob was pissed which reminds me Jared and Embry pay up" I put my hand out as Jared and Embry groaned before the both put a ten in my hand then Jess's hand.

"They do know they can't bite a human right?" Quilts eyebrows furrowed as I nodded.

"She has no care for her mortality and it pisses me and Rose off greatly. I offered to kill her but no Edward got pissed off. Now she's trying to figure out what to do about Charlie after she turns what lie to make up about her death" Old man Quil scrunched his nose up in disgust as Billy and Sue shook their heads in disappointment.

I started laughing but stopped as soon as I smelled Bella's scent. After the party incident I've been trying to stay away from her.

If by any chance she gets cut or anything if I bite her she won't get turned because I don't have venom and I won't save her either.

It's weird because I've never wanted to drink from the vein like my siblings so I drink blood bags still.

Animal blood doesn't sit well with me being a tribrid so I'm forced to go with blood bags.

If I'm not mistaken I can turn the others into a vampire like myself not only will it stop the volturi from having any control over them but they'll be able to go in the sun, eat, and sleep again.

Maybe I should test my theory on a nomad to see if it works.

"Your dads about to start!" Seth exclaimed excitedly running back over to where we all were Paul put me on his lap while Embry sat next to Jess Leah and Jess still held my hands knowing how her presence and her scent could make me lose control not from hunger but from anger.

What's crazy is I have great control even if I were to turn off my humanity I would still have control.

Bella and Jacob sat on a log next to us which was too close for my liking making me, Jess, Leah, Paul, and Embry glare at them.

Bella cowered in fear while Jacob growled at us making me growl back showing my gold and blue eyes that made everyone gasp.

I narrowed my eyes before my eyes went back to its normal blue I waved everyone who didn't know about it off.

"Don't mind it happens when I'm angry nothing new" they nodded before getting started with telling the legends of the tribe and the third wife.