12

Liliana

Getting to the house I opened the door seeing Charlie kneeling on the floor with tears falling. I rushed over to him confused "dad what's wrong?" I asked concerned as he explained what happened with Bella.

"She said if she didn't leave now she'd be stuck here just like your mother I don't know what to do" he cried as I hugged him feel rage course through me.

"It's okay dad I'll go find her I'll call Billy to come over I'll bring her back" he nodded as I kissed his forehead and pulled my phone out calling Billy as we got into the car to head to the house.

"Hey Uncle Billy can you go to our house and stay with my dad Bella ran off to Phoenix and I'm going to go find her my dad isn't doing so well right now" I explained as he agreed saying he'd be there soon.

I thanked him and ended the call putting my phone in my pocket as the rage in me wouldn't calm down. My fists were balled up my knuckles white as I thought about what Charlie told me.

As soon as we got to where the others were the dark skin vampire from earlier was there and I got in front of my mates in a protective stance and hissed.

"Wait he came here to warn us" Carlisle said "I've grown tired of James childish games I've never seen anyone like him in my 300 years of living and the woman Victoria don't underestimate her" he said before leaving as we made our way to the garage.

I saw Bella and Edward stood next to a counter as the rage I was feeling suddenly exploded and I launched myself at her and punched her in her face.

"Lily what the hell!" Edward yelled helping Bella as I glared at him.

"Don't what the hell me! Out of everything you could've said you used the last words mom told dad when she left!" I yelled at Bella as she looked at me scared holding her now bloody nose. "It was the only way he'd let me leave!" She exclaimed as I called bullshit.

"Bullshit! You could've said you were having a sleepover with Alice or anything! But you decided to hurt him! He didn't deserve that! You bitch you always find a way to hurt those around you! Now because of you my whole family is in danger! Because you were nosy and place your nose where it didn't belong! Your stupid obsession could get us all killed! If any and I mean ANY of my family dies I will kill you Bella! Twin or not you are a blood singer remember that!" I yelled then turned my glare towards Edward.

"And you! If you would've just stayed away from her this would've never happened! No one would be in danger! My dad wouldn't have been crying on the floor about how his daughter repeated our mothers last words to him! My mates wouldn't be in danger! My family wouldn't be in danger! Your family wouldn't be in danger! She is a blood singer! Your blood singer! She is not your mate! You can't even be around her without wanting to suck her dry! You risked our family for her! Yes I was a human not long ago but I am a mate! You risked everything because you couldn't stay away! You hurt my father! Your putting my mates, mother, father, and siblings in danger! If anything happens to them I'll make sure you die with her! You selfish son of a bitch!" I shouted and was finally pulled back by Emmett as I breathed heavy.

I was absolutely pissed my new family was in danger because of my own twin. My father was at home crying because of his daughter. Any of us could die during this and because they are together they claim she's apart of this family now and we protect our family.