8

Third Person

After Elijah had disappeared with both Klaus and Liliana he'd taken them to the woods so they could complete their transition.

Meanwhile Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, and Jasper wondered why neither Klaus nor Liliana was back after a week.

After the ritual was completed Liliana and Klaus were supposed to come back. Klaus was supposed to leave and create more hybrids before undaggering all of his siblings while Liliana was supposed to come back to them.

It doesn't help that she said months ago that she believed Elijah was up to something.

She made it clear that she didn't want to be in the middle of their feud and the only reason she was helping is because she got her magic and felt it was only fair he got the ability to become a full hybrid.

She believed Elijah had a plan to stop the ritual because he thought Klaus buried their siblings at sea.

They aren't aware of whether or not the ritual had completed or not and Alice couldn't find any of them for some reason.

They didn't want to contact Paul yet because they didn't want to worry him and the others in case she came back and there was just a minor problem.

They were on edge until Rosalie's phone ring and she quickly answered it after noticing the contact name.

"Lily are you okay?" she asked frantically as she heard the rustling of what sounded like trees and the crunch of leaves with two low growls in the background.

"Hello Rosalie I'm sorry to worry you this is Elijah I know you may be worrying about Rissa but I guarantee she's fine" Elijah said and though Rosalie knew she should trust her mates brother she couldn't help but think he had something to do with all of this

"What happened?" Emmett asked taking the phone away from Rosalie and putting it on speaker

"It seems as though Liliana is also a wolf" the original said staring at the wolf in front of him a snowy white one with ice blue eyes and a white heart in the middle of its black snout.

The two mates gasped hearing the news. Not only was their mates a vampire and witch but also a wolf? That would quite frankly make her the most powerful person in the world and the first tribrid in history.

She has the power to end the volturi if she so wished to. Even more so if the volturi found out about this they had no doubt Aro would do everything in his power to get her.

He was attracted to power but the volturi had no power over night walkers. They only had power over the cold ones. The originals were the oldest vampires in history and going against them was like committing suicide.

"H-How is that possible?" Rosalie whispered worried for her mate.

"Klaus somehow found out she was part wolf to but it was suppressed by mother long ago but Mikael is her real father so we aren't sure how she's a wolf after she had her first kill though it was intentional she had never shown signs of shifting but somehow Klaus found out and figured he'd help her out by breaking the curse mother placed on her as well so he had the witch knock her out and made them both drink from the doppelgänger before drinking the contents in the bowl thus completing the transition meaning she's now the first tribrid in history" an excited bark was heard from on the other side of the phone.

Elijah looked back over to his sister who was still in her wolf form seeing the excited expression on her face made him smile.

He realized that this new changed was difficult for her. Randomly waking up having every bone in your body break hurt like hell to her.

If breaking one bone hurt he could only wince at the thought of every bone breaking. For a regular human it's quite possible they would die from the pain but being supernatural she managed to complete it.

In the beginning when he first brought them to the woods they'd both ran off in different directions.

After a week Lily had made her way back to her big brother while Klaus was still nowhere to be found.

As much as she loved her siblings she missed her family. Her mates, her best friend, and her sister.

So hearing the voices of two of her mates made her happy. She had a wolffish grin on her face hearing them.

"When will she be back?" Emmett asked relieved that his mate was okay but worried about what would happen if the volturi found out.

"Right now we're just waiting for Klaus he should be back within the hour then we'll make our way back to Mystic Falls" Elijah looked at his watch seeing it was 11:27 in the morning.

"Okay just please keep us updated" Rosalie said as Elijah agreed before they ended the call.

A small whimper was heard from the snowy wolf at the loss of her mates voices.

"It's okay Lily you'll see them soon we just have to wait for Klaus" Elijah reassured her as she nodded her head.

"Now have you figured out how to shift back?" she nodded again "here's a pair of clothes for you to change into once you shift back" she took the clothes into her mouth before walking behind a tree and shifting back.

Not even ten minutes later she came back from behind the tree fully clothed hair laced with white highlights and eyes now a mix of ice blue and her usual blue there was now a small white heart on her face close to her eye as if it were a beauty mark

She was glowing it was as if she were an entirely new person. Liliana had never felt so good in her life.

Yes she was mad at her mother for suppressing not only her vampire side but her witch and wolf side as well.

She was a bit mad at Klaus for not telling her about his plan or about her being a wolf but was happy that he helped her.

"Hello brother" she said in her now perfect British accent that sounded as if she was born and raised there and maybe in another life she was.

She had the perfect accent that each Mikaelson possessed and she was happy.

She felt like a true Mikaelson now, she felt powerful like she could take on the world and once she perfected her magic she would be but for now she was just Liliana Marissa Mikaelson the first tribrid in history, the youngest Mikaelson, the lost Mikaelson, and lilixraven the famous entertainer.

She was content with her life now right now she felt as though she had no worries as if everything was perfect.

Then again that's usually how things worked weren't they? Life seems perfect until suddenly a problem comes up ruining the happiness but for now.

She had no idea what was going to come soon...