5

Rosalie

It's been about a month since Lily, Jasper, and Alice up and left us all.

There has still been nothing no form of contact from them at all.

The twins have been acting suspicious ever since the day Sam brought us the letter but when we confronted them they assured us it was nothing.

Of course we didn't believe them but it can't be helped. They looked to be about ten now while Renesmee looked six. Maybe they age differently and faster due to their genes I'm not exactly sure.

When Paul found out Lily had left out of nowhere he shifted out of anger and ran off being sure not to hurt the kids of course.

We all put on a brave face for the kids simply because we didn't want to worry them.

I just didn't understand why would they leave us when they know what's coming.

Why would she leave us?

I stepped out of the car and looked around seeing a lot of our friends all having red eyes standing around uncomfortably while watching Jacob suspiciously.

The twins have made it their mission to keep Jacob from being attached to Renesmee romantically.

Renesmee told him she'd never date especially after he was in love with her birth mother who she refers to as Bella and wanted her killed.

Jacob was hurt by it but Renesmee seemed not to care and now he quite literally follows her around like a lost puppy.

I walked into the house after coming back from the store after getting groceries for the kids, Nathaniel, Bree, Jessica, Alexis and occasionally Paul to eat.

So far Nathaniel, Bree, Jessica, and Alexia were the only ones like Lily so they could eat.

The rest of us have not been turned yet because of the others being worried about Bella and Edward.

I looked in the room where the twins and Renesmee were I saw the twins whispering to each other while Renesmee was reading.

They were whispering so lowly that even my heightened hearing did nothing.

I knocked on the door and walked in as they all turned to me the twins automatically looked like nothing was being said.

I eyed them suspiciously but they have no indication of their previous actions they were just like Lily.

"Hi mommy!" Alicia chirped as they all smiled at me causing my dead heart to warm.

I completely forgot about what was previously going on and hugged the three of them.

"Renesmee here's some people that want to see you" I said after releasing them she looked at the twins as they nodded before turning back to me and nodding as well.

I grabbed her and Alicia's hand while Henry decided he was a big boy and didn't need me to hold his hand.

I shook my head to rid myself of my thoughts as I led them outside where a vampire named Benjamin stood with a girl named Tia next to him.

Renesmee walked in front of them as he bent to her height and she placed her hand on his cheek showing her birth like she did with everyone else here.

He looked fascinated before taking her hand and creating a small tornado before making it drift off into the air and disappear.

Now you may be wondering where Edward is in all this? Yea well ever since Bella left he's been useless. The only thing he did to help this situation was take Renesmee to the Denalis and Jacob being the lost puppy he is insisted on coming.

We didn't trust either of them with her on their own so Paul and Embry went as well Edward and Jacob stood no chance against the two.

I was being strong for the kids but in all honesty I missed Lily and I just hoped she was okay somewhere.

Jessica

After reading the note the day Lily, Jasper and Alice left it was all I could think about.

It wasn't until me and Embry had gotten to the house that we all shared deeper in the forest that I realized.

I was in the living room sat on the couch as Embry went to run a bath when I stared at the book shelf and a specific book stood out.

I walked over to the book and pulled it out opening it seeing a page ripped out noticing it was the same page the letter was written on.

I read the name that was on there and memorized it before closing the book when I heard Embry entering the room again.

I placed the book back and followed him to have a bath before getting prepared to figure out what they had planned.

Which is what brings me to where I am now at a restaurant sat in front of a man with the last name Jenkins.

"I've never been late with an order" he said sliding a folder across the table which I slowly picked up and opened.

It was passports, IDs, birth certificates, social security cards, plane tickets, and a number of other things.

There was one of each for the kids them being Alicia, Henry, and Renesmee.

Then there was one of each for Jacob I'm guessing because they knew he would protect them since Renesmee is his imprint.

Finally there was one of each for Alexis, Leah, Nathaniel, and Bree.

I looked at them and almost cried they were prepared. Clearly something would happen, something would go wrong. Some of us would die and the kids needed to be protected.

Nathaniel and Bree were still young and have barely lived which makes sense.

Alicia and Leah are mates to her brothers Kol and Finn if they were to die her brothers would never be happy.

We only had a little bit of time left before the Volturi would come and we would possibly face our death.

I still don't know why they left but obviously they had a reason like the twins said Lily would never do something like that and it sucks that people believe that she would just leave her kids, her mates, her family to die.

I don't know what she's planning but I'm sure whatever it is will be worth it.