1

Liliana

"I can't wait until you meet Paul!" I squealed skipping towards the pack house with Jessica.

In the beginning me and Jessica did not see eye to eye but I realized that she was just really misunderstood.

We became friends a month after I came and she confided in me.

Soon we moved onto best friends and I couldn't be happier.

I've told her about me being lilixraven but nothing else yet.

Bella threw a fit about me and her being best friends in which I cursed her out in response despite Jessica telling me it was fine.

Today was the day I came down to the rez and the day Jess was staying at my house for a whole week.

She was going to get to meet Paul today and I was really excited about it.

As soon as the house came into view the guys came out and Paul and Jared were the first ones to hug me.

Jared became like a brother to me I'm closer to him and Seth out of the boys because Seth was just so adorable!

"Hey guys" I giggled losing my breath a little. "Guys I still need to breath you know" I wheezed while they laughed and let me go.

I turned around to introduce Jess to them when I heard someone's breath hitch.

Looking over I saw Embry looking at Jess directly into her eyes as she blushed a little.

My eyes widened in realization before me and the guys made a funny face.

Emily and Kim came out and saw our faces before laughing snapping the two out of their daze.

Paul and Jared swing their arm over Embrys shoulder and said welcome to the imprint club dude.

"Okay guys this is my best friend Jessica, Jessica this is Paul, Jared, Seth, Sam, Quil, Kim, Emily, and that over there is Embry you'll meet Leah later she's not here right now" I pointed to each person as they all greeted her in a family manner making me smile.

I felt someone jump on me making us both fall. I looked up seeing Kim on top of me just staring into my eyes we looked at each other with blanks looks before bursting out laughing.

"Hey Kimmy I missed you soooo much being around Bella makes me lose brain cells" I said as we hugged each other.

Paul and Jared helped us up as we dusted ourselves off.

"Anyways today my dear friends we're going...cliff diving!" I yelled as most of the boys whooped in happiness.

Emily and Kim refuse to cliff dive while Jessica was the one who wanted to try in the first place.

She wanted to do it on a day that was safe so we wouldn't be hurt.

"Wait Jessica can't cliff dive" Embry said as I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Why not? It was her idea. We've been planning this since I got back" all heads whipped to Jessica who shrugged her shoulders making me laugh.

I saw Jacob run out of the woods and stopped seeing Jess. "Who is that and why is he glaring at me?" Jess asked as I glared at Jacob and Embry pulled Jess over to him.

"You all said no outsiders when I wanted to tell Bella about us because I'm in love with her but you said she wasn't an imprint now you bring some random outsider here and have no problem laughing it up with her!" he yelled trying to get to Jess as I stood in front of her and growled.

"Back off Jacob." Jacob sneered at me and growled back.

"How is it fair? You're little human friend can be here and know about the pack but when it comes to Bella she's just a leech lover!" He started shaking as I moved Jess back further.

"Guys take Jess, Kim, and Emily inside I don't want them getting hurt" I said as they nodded but only some left Paul, Jared, Sam, and Quil stayed outside.

"Jacob Bella is an outsider who you never imprinted on! You willingly gave away tribal secrets just to get your dick wet which by the way is still as innocent as ever! You didn't imprint on her! You gave her hints which could put everyone in danger!" He scoffed and growled in a threatening manner causing me to growl as well.

"So it's okay for some random girl to come here just because she's your best friend!" He yelled "that random girl might be my best friend but she knew nothing about the pack until you said something! On top of that I was planning on telling her about me today!" He sneered at me his shaking getting uncontrollable.

"And even so she's an imprint!" I yelled at him as he stopped and looked at me shocked.

"How..." he whispered as I scoffed "Embry imprint on her meaning she can learn about the pack Bella is just trying to use the pack!" I yelled snarling at him.

Things got completely out of hand and he shifted and jumped at me causing me to shift mid air and knock him down as went rolling through the forest.

He tried biting at me and pinning me down but me being stronger and bigger than him he was no match against me.

I bit him in his side not hard enough to hurt him but enough to stall him he got back up and pounced on me as I kicked him off me he then shoved me making us roll further through the forest.

Third Person

"Guys go inside with the others Jared Paul come with me" Sam said as the three of them shifted and ran through the forest following the growls of Liliana and Jacob.

"Will she be okay? What the hell just happened!" Jessica turned to look at everyone who looked outside worried before turning to her.

"She'll be okay she's stronger than him" Embry said hugging her. "That doesn't explain why I just watched my best friend turn into a giant dog" she said rather calmly she did way better than Bella did.

"She'll tell you about it when they come back for now you can help me and Kim make muffins" Emily took a hold of her hand and brought her over to the kitchen with Kim.

"Guys go remember Lily is her own Alpha so Sam won't be able to control her with his Alpha voice" Emily said worriedly as the guys nodded and ran out shifting and going towards where Lily and Jacob were still fighting.

When they got there Jacob was on top of Lily about to bite her for like then tenth time at this point Lily was just playing with him showing he was no match for her.

She kicked him off as he flew into a tree and whimpered.

"Lily calm down" Paul said through the mind link trying to calm her down.

"Jacob stand down!" Sam growled Jacob whined and growled trying to get out of submission.

Lily stood away from Jacob growling crouched low to the ground ready to pounce at any moment.

"Guys if you don't stop him I'll have to use my Alpha voice" she growled through the link making them wince.

"Come on Lils Jess is worried" Lily whimpered at the thought of her best friend being worried.

"Is she okay?" Lily looked towards Embry who nodded and motioned to go with him.

She huffed before making her way back to the pack house she had a lot of explaining to do.