8

Liliana

The ceremony was beautiful thanks to Alice. Once it was over everyone had moved on to the best part of course.

Jasper was on the dancer floor flipping Alice in that hideous purple dress bleh!

The twins were with Emily and Kim at the Emily's place because they were getting older at such a sudden pace that we couldn't risk it.

We used the excuse that the twins were still too young to be around so many people which they believed.

"Hey guys it's good to see you again!" I smiled hugging the Denalis including Irina.

Me and her had no problems between each other once she found out my take on the situation with the death of her mate.

She knows I wasn't here when it happened since I had left town to help Klaus I did tell her what I was told and that I understood where she was coming from.

If my mate were killed because of a simple human I'd hold a grudge as well.

I did make sure to inform her that despite that Paul is my mate and the pack is my family therefore with Laurant trying to kill Bella they had no choice but to kill him since not only were there more 'bear attacks' but since the pack had to cover both Forks and La Push having a human drinkers around was bringing the wrong attention and it's their job as protectors.

She did understand but that didn't mean she wasn't still upset about it.

She would forever hold a grudge against Edward and Bella.

She hated them she hated the fact that Edward involved a human who wasn't even his mate into their lives.

She hated the fact that her mate died because of the two of them.

She hated them she could never blame the whole clan for their actions.

Yes it was true she wasn't fond of the pack but she knew they were just doing what anyone else would do for the ones they care about.

"Hello Lily it's nice to see you again" Carmen said as I smiled and gestured for Nathaniel and Bree behind me.

"Guys this is Nathaniel and Bree my adopted kids and they're both mates" the family of five smiled at them pulling them into individual hugs.

"It's lovely to meet you and welcome to the family you're always welcome here with us" they smiled back at the family before leaving off to dance.

"Do you hear that?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed hearing commotion behind the house.

I told them to stay out before speeding over to the sound of arguing.

I saw Jacob gripping onto Bella's wrists tightly before it looked like he was yelling at her.

"You'll die!" I sped over and gripped his arm with my hand "what's going on?" I asked adding a bit of pressure to him.

"She plans on having sex with Edward while she's still human" Jacob spat as my eyes widened slightly making me look at Bella as if she were crazy.

"It's really none of your business Jake so don't do this" I blinked at her "you're risking death just to be able to feel how it is the have sex with Edward as a human?" I asked raising one eyebrow as she huffed.

"You, Rosalie, and Emmett did it and you're still alive so why can't I?!" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Bella I'm a mate you're a blood singer he can't even kiss you without wanting to drain you dry how do you know he'll be able to stop himself from hurting you?" I asked her calmly as she just stared at me.

Jacob began to get a little rowdy again causing me to shove him back when he almost crushed her wrist.

"Control yourself!" I yelled hearing whooshing.

"You! You'll kill her!" he yelled rushing at Edward as Sam and the others came from the woods.

"Jacob stand down!" Sam said as a few of the boys came out to contain him if need be Seth also made his way over from the party.

"Stay out of this Sam" Jacob snapped as Sam responded. "You won't start something that we'll have to finish" he glared at Jacob.

"She'll die" he said looking back at Sam who shook his head "she's not our concern anymore" he said Jacob shook his head and pushed pass Sam and the others.

Sam gave Edward and Bella a look before walking off and nodding to me.

Seth just looked at the two before leaving as well.

I stayed quiet for a second before turning around.

"I always knew one day you'd kill her but letting her die for sex? Do you want to get your Virgin dick wet that much that you'd agree to such an idiotic thing?" I asked I was completely calm about this if she was going to die then she better have a good story for mom and dad.

"This doesn't concern you" he spat as I smirked "you're right it doesn't so when she dies you explain to my mom and dad how their daughter managed to die on her honeymoon with the guy who was not only the reason she 'rolled down stairs and fell through a window' two years ago, almost died in the woods, and jumped off a cliff they'll question how she always somehow manages to almost die or get hurt when she's with you hell you might even get arrested I bet you didn't think of that" I smiled at the horror on the both of their faces.

"Honestly when you do die Bella don't say I didn't warn you and Edward just know the only reason she's even around is because she knows that she will never be able to become a vampire without you and when she does turn and looks into your eyes and realizes that she isn't your mate I'll laugh because you both deserve to spend the rest of your lives knowing you were never meant for each other" their hands that were once connected we're not disconnected at their sides.

"Anyways good luck and have fun on your honeymoon" I smiled and walked off making my way back to the others.

"It's almost time to see them off so let's go" Rose said pulling me over to where the car was along with all the other guests.

Soon Bella and Edward came out both looking a bit dazed and worried causing me to smirk.

"What did you do?" Alex asked raising one eyebrow as I winked.

"I just told them the truth it seems they took it harder than I originally thought" the two of them hugged everyone well not everyone then got in the car.

The two of them looked at me chilled as I sent them a smirk before they drove off.

And when the two newlyweds drove off they both knew...

Liliana is always right...