7

Henry

"Only one more day huh" I sighed throwing a basketball up and down while I laid on my bed.

Alicia was also in the room reading a book while Renesmee was asleep.

Everyone else were talking downstairs about everything and nothing at the same time.

Aunt Jess already talked to us and told us the plan but we had already known by the time she found out.

She left a bag with cash, envelopes, and other necessities inside of it. There was a letter addressed to me and Alicia then there were three more one for me, Renesmee, and Alicia.

There was also one for Nathaniel, Bree, Alexis, Leah and Moms siblings. She explained everything to us including the vision.

If everything went well then there would be no need for the bag but it was a fifty fifty chance.

She went to create hybrids and find a native man who was just like Renesmee.

Alice and Jasper went with her because it would be better for them three to go since everyone else would be better suited here.

The plan was if things were to go south Renesmee and Alicia would leave with Jacob and we would meet up at the airport.

Leah would already be shifted so Alexis and Bree would be on her and they'd meet at the airport as well.

Nathaniel and me would be with a hybrid mom created also meeting at the airport.

I wasn't happy about splitting from my family and possibly never seeing any of them again but the more hybrids mom made the higher chance we had at winning.

We would be getting sent to our uncle Klaus one of moms big brothers.

He was currently in Mystic Falls Virginia, he doesn't know anything that's going on.

She tends to keep him out of anything that causes danger or has drama caused my Isabella and Edward.

Even though she says our uncle isn't the best choice for a guardian we'll still have Nathaniel, Bree, Leah, and Alex with us and sadly Jacob.

She mentioned a girl there named Bonnie Bennett and a guy named Stefan Salvatore.

Bonnie Bennett is a witch from a strong bloodline who was friends with a doppelgänger named Elena Gilbert who's blackmailing Bonnie into helping her 24/7.

Her soulmate is moms friend Enzo who was what she said 'dumb enough' to get caught by these people about Augustine or something.

Anyways Bonnie is her best friend they have been for the two years apparently she pops over and sees her every now and then.

Stefan Salvatore is our Aunt Rebekah's mate she's our moms big sister and only sister.

Stefan isn't aware that their mates because uncle Klaus compelled him to forget even now he gave them memories back but not of them being mated so neither of them are aware it's really complicated.

The rest of our family are out of commission because our uncle daggered them and placed them in coffins.

He's apparently waiting for us so we could all be a family.

I've never met him but I heard he's known as the big bad hybrid or something like that.

"Henry what are you thinking about?" Alicia asked me as I sighed. "Tomorrow determines our future will we live a happy life with our family? Or will we have to leave them and go away?" I looked out of the window at the snow that fell.

We went to see Grandpa Charlie for Christmas and Jess gave him tickets for fishing to get out of town because of the battle.

"Don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine" she put her arm around my shoulder as we leaned our heads together.

"No matter what we'll always have each other and who knows maybe we'll be strong enough to bring them back in the future if anything were to go wrong we're stronger together right?" I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Remember what mom always told us as we grew? What's the Mikaelson family's saying?" I chuckled lightly before pulling her into a hug.

"Always and forever"