6

Liliana

"So let me make sure I got this straight" I started as I had one AirPod placed in with my phone sat on the nightstand.

I held my now two month old son and daughter Alicia Angelina Mikaelson and Henry Alex Mikaelson.

His real name is Henrik curtesy of my mates who found out about my brother who died while he and Klaus were watching the wolves phase instead of going for safety they decided to go watch and Henrik paid the price.

Henrik was eleven months older than me as I said I was killed at seventeen me and my siblings are extremely close in age but I am the youngest Henrik was still eighteen when he died.

He was about to turn nineteen while I was going on eighteen.

Kol was nineteen going on twenty, Rebekah was twenty going on twenty-one, Klaus was twenty-one going on twenty-two, Elijah was twenty-three he had just turned twenty-three, and Finn was twenty-five.

The family was a mess when Henrik died Klaus was the closest to him while I was a very close second.

After that day our parents if we can even call them that got suspicious they would whisper and sneak around.

One time I even caught them talking to a witch I believe her name was Ayana but I called her Yana.

Later on Yana had come to me and told me that I'd make a difference one day and that she'd always be with me.

She was like a second mother to me and when I was damned to be a monster forever I wanted nothing more than to die.

But my parents burned the white oak tree and got rid of the vervain as soon as possible.

I will never forgot how Mikael stove that sword through my heart.

Although he claimed I was his favorite his precious little princess he still drove that blade through me and forced me to become a monster.

When Yana found out my thoughts on it and found me trying to unalive myself with no luck she tried to get me to stop blaming myself.

I was mostly angry because I could no longer feel my powers I couldn't feel my connection to the earth anymore.

That sent me into a state of depression but my existence as a vampire with my family didn't last long because Esther sent me away.

I see Yana a lot she's one of my many ancestors who've been guiding me as of these past few years.

Even in death she's more of a mother to me than Esther ever was.

Enough of this I was touched when they use Henriks name.

We didn't do DNA tests to figure out which baby was who's because they both have a lot of my features but also mixes of the other three.

For example Alicia has my blue eyes and dark hair like Emmett's and mine plus Paul's so a mix of black and brown so you can't really tell especially.

Eric has gold and brown eyes mixed with blonde and black hair but it's like a mix of it so it doesn't look out of place.

Although they're two months old they both look one years old.