1

Liliana

It had been three days since Bella died as we waited. Me and Rose ended up taking care of Renesmee solely because Edward acting like she was a disease the whole pregnancy and Jacob imprinted on her.

I refused to allow them to be together and told him there were other ways he could be her imprinter.

I told him there was no way I would let the person who tried to kill her to even attempt to be with her romantically.

In the future she will know the truth I'll make sure of it.

Besides she has a red string I'm not sure who it's connected to but it's not him so I had nothing to worry about.

It's bad enough I have to worry about one of the shifters imprinting on my kids.

"She's my imprint you can't just keep her from me!" Jacob yelled as I snapped my head towards him while keeping Renesme in my arms.

"Just three days ago you were in love with her mother, over a week ago you were trying to find ways to kill her without killing Bella even after you found out the truth, you have the audacity to pull that imprint bull? You will be nothing more than a friend if that she has a mate somewhere and she'll find them eventually" I glared at him as he glared back neither of us giving up.

The others looked at us slightly worried Edward hadn't really tried to interact with Renesme since she was born.

I ended our glaring contest when I heard Bella's heart stop making me smirk and look at the clock.

"Time of death is officially 2:17 pm" I looked at Edward who reluctantly made his way to the room Bella was in.

"This should be entertaining" I tickled Renesmee who giggled happily.

Time skip

Edward and Bella came back in Bella had red eyes she didn't look that much different if I'm being honest I mean she was already as pale as paper.

I heard Edwards thoughts and laughed "she's not your mate?" I asked as all eyes turned to Edward and Bella who shifted uncomfortably.

Edward shook his head and moved away from Bella who looked shocked.

"Go ahead Lily" Esme said as I grinned "I told ya so" I sent Edward a close eyed smile.

Bella looked at Renesmee who was in my arms and grimaced before walking closer but Jacob stepped in front of her.

"What's your problem?" She asked glaring at him as he gulped audibly.

"It's a wolf thing" he said nervously as Bella looked furious because she clearly knew where this was going.

"What's a wolf thing!" she yelled as me, Rosalie, and Emmett moved away.

"Oh do tell her Jacob" Rose said as I smirked with Emmett "this should be good" Emmett said crossing his arms.

"You know we have no control over and it doesn't mean what you think it means" he tried to hurriedly explain as I spoke up "liar liar pants on fire tsk tsk tsk" Bella grabbed his neck and threw him out of the door.

"You imprinted on my daughter!" Bella yelled as Jacob scrambled off the floor "it wasn't my choice!" he tried to calmly say which obviously didn't work "she's a baby!" She yelled back "it's not like that do you think Edward or Liliana would let me live if it was" I spoke up "I'm still debating" I watched as she began to kick him around and punch him like a rag doll.

She finally stopped after another five minutes making me pout before leaving to put Renesmee to sleep in the room with the twins who were now back for a few days.

I looked at Renesmee who slept soundly in my arms before placing her between the twins who looked four years old now Renesmee looked to be a few months old so it seemed they grow fast.

They unconsciously hugged Renesmee making me smile before leaving the room and closing the door.

She'll be fine no matter what.