3

Liliana

Making my way back to the Cullens I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I was praying it wasn't who I thought it was because that would not end well.

I should know not to look back in these kinds of situations due to all the horror movies where the person gets killed for looking back.

A silver wolf that's legit the size of a bear was darting towards me scared the hell out of me by the way.

My eyes widened as I began rushing off then I realized that being an imprint no matter what territory the person is in it basically doesn't apply to the wolf.

In other words since I'm his imprint he can come onto the Cullens territory because of the simple fact that I'm his imprint.

Bull shit right? We leave in four hours and I can't allow him to cross the treaty line so I hopped into a tree as he stopped directly under it.

I kinda taunted him as his eyes narrowed looking at me making me snort in amusement.

He disappeared for a second before coming back with shorts and sneakers chest on full display.

"Don't look"
"Don't look"
"Don't look"

If it wasn't obvious I looked and gaped before quickly looking away I swore I heard a crack in my neck with how fast I moved.

"So you know and still ran off?" I turned towards him one eyebrow raised. "I mean I am as you call us a 'blood sucker' or a 'leech' sorry I didn't want to handle the temper of Paul Lahote La Push's resident hot headed fuck boy" I said dramatically with bored eyes.

"Fuck boy?" I deadpanned "yes, are you saying you aren't?" I tilted my head in a questioning manner. "I was before I phased and found out about imprints about two years ago" he admitted with a frown which made me frown.

I didn't frown because of his past actions I frowned because he frowned. I also failed to understand how I had another soulmate.

I know the imprint bond doesn't have to require us to be together but he was my mate therefore the bond would be romantic.

"Now what?" I asked because I'm now mates to two vampires and a wolf neither parties will be okay with that.

"What do you mean?" I mentally facepalmed "you do know I'm mated to Rosalie and Emmett Cullen and we're about to leave right?" His body began to shake and I was glad I was in a tree.

I swiftly jumped down and stood directly in front of him and placed my hands on his trembling arms. There was absolutely no way I would be able to reach his shoulders he was like a whole foot taller than me.

His shaking thankfully calmed down and his breathing evened out. I'm just happy he didn't go all wolf on me I mean I'd heal but still.

"You're mated to two of the Cullens?" I nodded my head "yup and you guys don't like each other so if you were about to wolf out I can only imagine how they will act but if you want to see we can go talk to them?" I motioned to the house where everybody but Edward were most likely at.

He seemed to be having an inner battle with himself. The problem that comes with the whole imprint thing is the bond itself is really strong so being away from each other hurts just like being away from your mate.

I mean I have nothing against the wolves especially since my brother is part wolf. Wolves and Vampires are enemies that's how it's supposed to be.

Though my case is different since I'm technically still part human because of my witch side.