7

Liliana

"No. No there's no way. You died! I'm seeing things...that's the only explanation you're supposed to be dead! I watched you die!" I paced back and worth as a very much alive Jessica Stanley sat in the patch of flowers upright staring at me.

"What are you talking about?" Her eyebrows furrowed as she stared at me like I was crazy.

"Jess do you remember what happened?" I asked stopping my pacing and looking at her.

She shook her head as I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

"Jess...you died two days ago..." she looked me shocked before motioning for me to continue.

"T-The vampire after Bella...she saw you in the road and bit you while we were chasing her I had caused her to drop you but thankfully caught you but she didn't release her venom into you and when I tried to feed you my blood you wouldn't take it" she looked at me confused as I sat in front of her and grabbed her hands.

Tears slowly began to fall "I-I tried to save you using the spell my mother used on me and my siblings but reversing it so you were just immortal but it didn't work...I did a heart beat spell that worked but it stopped and you had officially died..."

Jess looked horrified she look at me as if I had killed her puppy.

"Me and Embry didn't cope well with it at all Embry has locked himself in the guest room at the pack house not wanting his mom to see him like that and I stayed in my room until today when I went to Americas got talent" I smiled sadly at her as she brought me into a hug.

"I...I didn't know what to do or how to act I almost shut off my humanity I almost became something I never wanted to..." I mumbled the last part and sobbed holding onto her tightly.

"I have something to tell you..." Jess said as I pulled away looking at her.

"Where I was there was a lady named Aphrodite she said she was a close friend of yours" I shook my head with a smile but confirmed.

"She allowed me to come back after you did the spell but I had to go through a test first to see if I loved you enough to deserve your power to bring me back and as you can see I passed" a big grin appeared on her face that I mirrored.

I launched myself at her and hugged her as tight as humanly possible.

"God you don't know how much I missed you in these last two days Jess" I cried as she rubbed my back as a form of comfort.

"I think I have a pretty good idea" she laughed as I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she scratched the back of her neck nervously.

"Well there was this girl who was I guess like a mistress to Hades? Or maybe she was like in love with him? If I remember correctly Persephone is with Hades so when the girl came to me saying her name was Nymp I was confused. I was literally broken and couldn't stop crying and she called me a cry baby and some other hurtful stuff and told me there was no point in crying about me because you weren't there to do anything about it" my blood was boiling.

Out of all the Greek gods and goddesses around Persephone was one of my favorites and she was with Hades the god of the underworld.

At one point hades had a fling named Nymp when Persephone appeared in a rather odd and history worthy way they had gotten together.

That was hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Nymp is in love with hades actually she's obsessed like Bella in my opinion it's absolutely sad.

I don't like the girl she tends to believe she's better than others because she was once a girl hades used to get his dick wet.

They had made an agreement to not make whatever they had personal clearly she didn't follow it.

Hades is my best friend okay don't tell Jasper that but it's true out of all the gods Hades is my best friend.

The way I met them was absolutely positively irrelevant let's just say when I had my brush of death I met them.

"Ah good ole Nymp" I chuckled and waved my hands "don't mind her she's just mad because Hades likes me more than her and I'm the reason she was fired from her position as his PA and told him to let Persephone take her position" I snickered as I stood up and pulled Jess up with me.

"Never mind any of that today is a good day you're back" I paused and put a finger on my chin.

"Well this might explain why nothing happened to Embry when you died" I said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Right usually when a mate or imprint dies you can feel it it's like your heart is literally ripped out some people die from the pain but others like vampires just live with the pain since they can't die" she looked horrified by my words.

I didn't mean to make her scared or anything it was the truth.

When I "died" Rosalie and Emmett said they felt like their heart was being ripped from their chest.

Me and Paul hadn't even met yet and he said he felt like something broke in him but had no idea what was wrong.

"Alright alright enough of this let's go!" I chirped skipping out of the rose circle and to the exit of the field.

"Go? Go where?" I smirked lightly "patience my dear all will be revealed soon" I continued skipping god I'm so happy she's back.