3

Alicia

It was early morning when we all began to pack bags for traveling.

Well me and Henry are going with Daddy and Mommy to find other allies while everyone else would split up.

Dad is staying on the rez to help with the new shifters that were sure to come since their would be vampires around red eyed ones to be specific aside from the Denali's.

Mari was going with Edward, Bella, and sadly Jacob to the Denali coven or that was the plan until now.

"Sam what is it?" Jacob asked Sam who was walking towards the house through the forest.

He gave Carlisle a folded piece of paper as he read it before folding it back up "Carlisle what is it?" Mommy asked as we all stared at him curiously.

"They left us" he said looking as us all "Alice, Jasper, and Liliana" we all looked at him disbelief clear on our faces.

"They met me at the treaty to cross our lands to leave late last night they specifically told me not to let anyone know until later" Sam spoke up.

"Why?" Mommy spoke again as he shook his head "they didn't say" aunt Jess asked for the note and read it before folding it back.

We heard a whooshing sound as Mari came out with a folder in her hands.

She passed it to Carlisle who opened it before his eyes widened looking through it.

"Bella's gone" he muttered turning the folder around to show the papers inside.

One of the papers was a parental rights one signing all of hers and Edward parental rights off to our parents. All they had to do was sign they're signature and Renesmee would officially be our sister.

Another paper was a letter she wrote and signed along with divorce papers pre signed, Renesmees birth certificate, and social security card.

Edward took the paper with the letter on it and read it out loud for us all to hear.

Dear everyone,
This honestly shouldn't come as a surprise to you all I mean Liliana has been saying it since the beginning. By the time you see this I'll be long gone.

Why? Because I got what I wanted and I definitely did not sign up to be a mother nor a wife. I always knew you guys were different no one could look that perfect.

You guys looked beautiful it looked as though you never aged. I figured something was up so I decided to investigate. When you guys all started speaking to Liliana I'll admit I began to despise her very existence.

Edward seemed like the weaker one especially since he was single. The first day I met him though was the day I knew for sure you guys were odd. I'll admit I became obsessed with you all.

I knew the key to being like you was Edward. He was the only one who was single in your family it had to be lonely. Eventually I obviously found out and made a plan. The plan was to get you to change me and then I'd leave.

If you guys wouldn't have I planned on going to the Volturi once I found out about them. Then Edward wouldn't sleep with me because he wanted to be married first. Then he wanted me to wait five years.

He wanted be to live a human life as I grew old and wrinkly and he stayed the same. Yet he wouldn't stay away nor would I let him. When James came after me I knew that was my chance but then Edward sucked the venom from me.

Then I planned on getting a paper cut hoping it would trigger one of you preferably Jasper since I knew his control wasn't as strong. You guys ended up leaving and Liliana did too. I've always been jealous you know, I knew I wasn't his mate but I needed to be beautiful and live forever.

Then when the Volturi said I had to be changed I was happy. Then me and Edward got married and I knew he never planned on changing me. I figured having vampire human sex is a death sentence so he'd have to change me...right?

Wrong. I ended up getting pregnant and I knew it was more than likely I would die. I'm sure you know the rest from there. So to wrap this up I didn't love you Edward and I used you and I'm not sorry.

You really should've listened to Liliana she was always the smart one. Liliana I'm signing all parental rights of Renesmee to you. Even though I didn't want to have her I can't deny that I had a bit of love she is my child after all.

Then again I knew she favored you more. She called you mom and I wouldn't have been a good parent anyways. Edward didn't even give two fucks about her and wanted to kill her same with Jacob.

He will forever stay as her friend thanks for telling me by the way. I know she's in good hands with you Lils, and I apologize for how I acted these past years. I hope one day you can forgive me but this is goodbye.

~Isabella Marie Swan

Edward finished reading and if vampires could cry I'm sure he would've.

He balled the letter in his hand slightly as mommy growled making us look at her.

"Classic Bella running away when things get serious not to mention my siblings and wife went who knows where leaving us with little information" she was waving her hands around and clenching them into fists.

"Kids go to your room while we all talk" Esme said as we nodded me and Henry grabbed Renesmees hand and went to our room.

We all laid on the bed quietly before Henry spoke up.

"You know she would never leave us without a reason she has to have left a clue or something she wouldn't just leave without a word" I nodded looking at Renesmee who was sleeping.

We pulled the covers over her and went to sit on the chairs in our room.

"The question is where is the clue? Mom has a reason for everything she does." Me and Henry looked like we were seven while Renesme looked four although we were not even two years old yet but almost.

We stayed in Forks way longer than planned so we've just been aging.

According to mom we will stop growing and aging completely after seven years

We'll probably be about 17 but though we're young our minds are very mature.

We know our mother like the back of our hand so now we just have to find out what she left for us to find.