6

Liliana

It's be two days since Jess died and it was now Sunday.

Bella and Edward come back Tuesday but today was my first day for a competition called "Americas got talent"

It was something Jess signed me up for because she felt as though me singing should be shared with the world.

She was supposed to be here with me to cheer me on and support me but clearly that's no longer the case.

Right now I'm in Seattle for the competition and if I get chosen I move on and get trained by a talent agent.

Rosalie, Emmett, and Paul were here to support me both physically and emotionally.

The song I have chosen was bound to make me cry and breakdown so I needed support.

Sitting on a stool in front of a piano under the stage I waited to be announced.

Hello everybody! Welcome to "Americas Got Talent!"

Everyone began to clap and cheer but began to quiet down so the announcer could continue..

Okay everyone today we have Liliana Swan singing A thousand years by Christina Perri!

More cheers erupted as I took a deep breath thinking about Jess that's all I could think about

Everyone make some noise for Liliana!

I let out a breathy laugh and lifted the cover off of the piano keys before slowly starting to play.

The platform I was on began to move up while everyone cheered and slowly quieted down as the beginning played through.

When I was fully up I moved the microphone in front of me so everyone could hear me properly.

I sent them a small smile as the lights dimmed and a spot light was shone on me.

I couldn't help but think of all the memories the two of us made over the past two years as I began playing.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall