13

Liliana

If there's one thing I hate it's liars. Honestly what's the point of lying? What's gained from lying other than the loss of trust and loyalty?

Why am I saying this? Well because someone I once held the most love for lied to me. They did it with such ease as if it weren't a lie at all.

My twin sister Isabella Marie Swan lied to my face about everything. Which in return to that caused our relationship to fracture.

It's no secret me and Rose disagree with our lives as vampires. In fact the simple fact that we can't have children is the most dreaded thing out of this whole dead thing.

My sister has a lack of respect for her mortality. According to Edward she was more than ready and willing to give up her mortality to be with him forever because she loves him.

Now don't get me wrong love is love but there's a fine line between love and obsession. What Edward and Bella have is called an obsession and quite frankly it's sad.

They're so dependent on each other that it makes me sick. She wants to throw away the ability to have a life that none of us can ever have because of a guy. She could at least have a kid first she has no idea what she's doing.

What's even worse about all of this is secrets that came to light. Recently I became a vampire very recently from what I thought was a "tv show" turns out that's all a bunch of Bull shit.

Let's start with how number one Bella isn't my twin far from it actually. It makes a lot of sense especially since lately my appearance has began to change.

It started with my hair changing from its usual brown to dark black my skin paled out and my eyes went from hazel to blue.

It was like I had turned into a completely new person. Thankfully contacts and hair dye exist so I wear the contacts and told Charlie I dyed my hair as for my skin tone well I'm at a loss.

Number two Charlie and Renee aren't my real parents awesome right? You'll laugh when you hear the rest god because I sure did.

The vampire diaries? Yea that's supposed to be a fictional show right? Yea no. It's not at all fictional those people are actual vampires that exist.

Guess what else? I've technically been alive for thousands of years. Yes you've heard correctly I'm old as fuck.

How? Well I was a dormant witch/vampire. This entire time I had the ability to use magic on some Bonnie Bennett shit but didn't know.

Okay the vampire thing super cool but how the hell have I been alive for over a thousand years!? Right sorry I'm rambling okay let's back track okay.

Two Months Earlier

"Good Job Lily head back to the house you're free to do what you want for the next week we leave for Italy Monday" Jennifer my manager said as she took away my mask and other equipment when I stepped into the car.

"Okay Jen I'll see you Monday don't miss me too much" I smiled as she rolled her eyes and hit the top of the car signaling for the driver to leave.

Thirty minutes later I was dropped off at my home in New York. It was recently built and honestly Esme did a great job with the designs.