9

Liliana

After our day at the pack house with the others me and Jess were dropped back at our house where thankfully my car was.

Before we were able to walk in an unknown sent wafted around the house causing Crystal and Lilith to let out growls and snarls at the unknown scent.

Bella car just pulled up and I put my arm out gesturing for her and Jess to stay out before rushing into the house.

I followed the scent to Bella's room and noticed items randomly missing confusing me.

The scent was foreign and there was no way it was a nomad because a nomad wouldn't let Charlie live

The smell was stronger in mine and Bella's room and I noticed my black shirt that was on my bed was missing.

I rushed back downstairs just as Edward had came.

Thankfully dad left to go to the station while I brung Jess to my car.

"We need to go someone has been in the house" I said I guess he didn't trust me or something because he went in to check himself.

"Someone has been here" he said as my eye twitched out of annoyance.

"Didn't I just fucking say that you century year old virgin disco ball" I said I was already annoyed by the many events lately.

Honestly there were times with I considered handing Bella over or killing her myself.

I also opted for taking one of Edwards arms one day but obviously I didn't do it...yet.

He sent me a glare as I glared back and gestured for Jess to get into my car before getting in myself.

I started driving to the Cullens where I sent a message saying we needed to have a family meeting.

As soon as we got there I was instantly pulled in a bear hug by Emmett while Rose hugged Jess surprisingly.

"Are you both okay?" Rose asked as we nodded I saw Bella glaring from the corner of my eye as I did the same.

"Come on we need to talk" we all made our way into the house where everyone else was sitting.

"What's going on?" Esme asked worry laced in her voice as I shook my head. Edward was about to talk but I growled at him.

"You don't get to speak when you're the reason this is happening" the pair glared at me and I was beginning to lose my temper.

"Listen I'm not in the mood for your bull shit so shut up" I huffed before turning back to the others.

"Now I caught an unfamiliar scent in our house mostly in mine and Bella's room she has items randomly missing while my black shirt is missing it was a vampire but the scent is unfamiliar to me" they all looked at each other worriedly.

"Could it be a nomad?" I shook my head "a nomad wouldn't have left Charlie alive" I crossed my arms and sighed.

"Well for now we can't leave Bella alone" said girl smiled smugly as my eye twitched.