2

Third Person POV

As a person with fair skin, and dark hair passed by the windows like the Cullens did at one point it was as if she were in slow motion, everyone's breath hitched, their eyes bugged out, and the hearts heated faster. Everyone couldn't keep their eyes off her and refused to believe she was the twin of Isabella Swan.

The girl opened the door gracefully with a small smile on her face. She had on a black mid thigh length skirt, a black T-Shirt with a black and white flannel on top. She had on thigh high black boots but her fair skin was still noticeable. Just like Bella thought everyone would think she looked just as perfect as the Cullens.

She had not a blemish in sight, no pimples, no type of flaws. She was perfect, her cheek bones were high, her nose was small and petite, her eyes were shaped perfectly, her hair flowed gracefully over her shoulders down to her back, her eyes were the color of light chocolate with hints caramel

If her eyes were gold everyone would've thought she was a new Cullen but deep down everyone knew she was Bella Swans twin Liliana Swan.

As she stood in door way her hair which had been blown by the wind finally fell down gently. Her eyes roamed around the cafeteria looking for something or someone.

Soon as her eyes stopped on a table in the middle of the room her smile widened and her eyes twinkled with excitement and happiness.

She dashed over to said table as a girl quickly opened her arms for her effectively catching her and preventing them both from falling over

The whole cafeteria stood shell shocked but awed at the twins who seemed so happy. Bella had seemed as if she were so unhappy since she arrived.

Now that her twin was here it was as if she were never unhappy at all. To everyone Liliana reminded them of Alice Cullen except she wasn't all happy to everyone and weird like everyone believed the pixie girl to be.

She seemed to only smile so brightly at her sister and only pay attention to her sister. Everyone knew Liliana Marissa Sawn would be the death of them.

Her beauty and personality was something they were not expecting it hit them like a truck. How could someone be so beautiful?

Alice

"That's her that's your third mate!" I squealed happily looking as everyone looked at the girl who was probably around my height hugging her sister.

She'd only been here for not even five minutes and she already had more attention than we had on our first day.

Rosalie and Emmett let out a low growl seeing everyone staring at their mate making me, Edward, and Jasper smirk at the two

They stopped surprised at the animal like sound that came from them. "T-That's her?" Emmett asked dazed out as I nodded happily.

"No offense but can you guys not stare at her she's clearly uncomfortable?" the little I believe Asian boy I think is named Eric said as they watched the girl shift uncomfortably under their stares

It was clear she was shy and it probably took a lot of courage for her to come in here. Eventually everyone went back to talking in groups most conversations about Liliana.

While Rose and Emmett stayed defensive. Rose stabbed the food she got that she would never eat and Emmett crushed the apple he was tossing around.

Jasper was a different story they were definitely soulmates that much was clear.

Platonic.

This means neither of them would like each other more than a best friend way. Jasper said her scent actually made him feel calm.

It blocked all the other scents of blood ruining through the students here. This made their chances with her even better because they didn't have to worry about Jasper having trouble controlling himself

We were talking amongst ourselves about the girl when suddenly we heard a bang almost like someone hit the table.

Looking over we saw Liliana standing up looking either annoyed or pissed. Maybe a mix of both. Bella tried to calm her down but it didn't seem to be working.

"I'm definitely not one who loses their temper easily but you Jessica you have already pissed me off. I get it your jealous, you're jealous that all the attention which we didn't ask for is on us, you're jealous that the person you clearly want wants someone else, you're jealous because one of the Cullens looked back at Bella but don't even acknowledge your existence. More than that you're bitter and you make me angry. I don't care that you don't like me or my sister nor do I care about how you feel. I just want you to know if you ever and I mean this with everything in me if you ever do something like this again it won't be pretty" I was stunned as everyone looked at the fuming girl and the embarrassed gossip of the town.

Bella went to take her sister out of the cafeteria it seemed like this isn't the first time this has happened everyone thought she'd shushed the gossiper for good but then she said "is that a threat?" Liliana chuckled softly and said without looking at her. "No Jessica" said girl smiled snuggly but it dropped after her next words.

"It's a promise"