9

Liliana

It had been two weeks since the wedding and me and the others were sat in the living room.

Paul and the twins were down at La Push with the pack, Kim, Emily, Annalise and Anthony while the rest of us stayed at the Cullens.

Everything was quiet which was unusual honestly then I and Alice were pulled into a vision about Bella.

That was the problem though there was no vision there was no Bella there was nothing.

Everyone automatically assumed the worse and though I didn't like her if she had died then that means we have to figure out what the fuck happened.

Suddenly my phone rang as I grabbed it "Bella? Bella are you okay?" I asked hoping for my parents sake that she was okay "Alice and I can't see your future anymore"

"Lily I don't know if it's possible but..." my eyebrows furrowed as she paused "I think I'm pregnant" my eyes widened as I looked at Carlisle who grabbed the phone.

"Bella it's Carlisle what's going on?" we all listened in to figure out what exactly was going on.

"Carlisle I swear something just moved in me" then there was a pause "how's Edward?" I gave him a deadpanned look "I don't know can vampires go into shock?" I blinked before hearing Edwards voice.

After talking for a short period the call ended and Carlisle gave me back my phone.

"They're on their way back" Carlisle said as Jasper looked at him "Carlisle what is it?" she asked as I nodded wondering the same thing.

"I mean how could she be pregnant?" Rosalie asked as Carlisle shrugged his shoulders just as confused.

Since Edward and Bella aren't mates nor is Bella a third mate there was no way she should've been able to get pregnant well at least that's what is believed to be.

"Carlisle there is a way...it's quite brutal I must say" I grimaced remembering the story my ancestors told me.

"How?" I rubbed the back of my neck and sat on the couch before I could speak Rosalie's phone rang causing her to walk out of the room but I already knew who it was and what it was about.

"I believe there was only one case of a vampire getting a human pregnant...a male vampire's reproductive system still works this means that's there are possibilities that human females can get pregnant by male vampires..." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What are you not saying?" Emmett asked as I sighed.

"The problem is the mother died...her body was not able to keep up with the fast growth or anything really...she never knew how to stop herself from dying after the pregnancy so eventually the baby began to break her body...it kicked her bones and ribs and eventually forcing it's way out of her stomach killing her...the Volturi doesn't know about the child who currently lives with his his aunt somewhere" of course I knew where the child well now man lived.

But they'll never know because he already holds the guilt of his mothers death I won't expose him to the Volturi he deserves to live in peace like he has been for the last 150 years.