6

Liliana

"Wait here there's someone important I have to get" me, Jasper, and Alice were at Whitemore college to do something before we go and look for the hybrid guy.

When I went to visit the two packs they all agreed on becoming hybrids mostly because they didn't want to be controlled by the moon anymore and they didn't want to be sired to Klaus which I understood.

I stayed with them for a while to help them adjust then told them where and when to meet for the battle.

I made sure to tell them my reasoning for turning them before they decided because forcing someone to do such a thing against their will is fucked up.

I walked to a house where the Augustine vampires were at in cells in the basement.

I have no idea who had taken over the project but I was only here one thing and one thing only.

Thankfully entrance barriers don't work on me so I walked right into the house looking around seeing absolutely no one.

I looked around for the basement door and it took a while before I actually found it I slowly and soundlessly opened the door and sped down the stairs leaving only a whooshing sound.

There was everything an evil scientist would need making me looking at the area in disgust.

I spotted a blood bag on one of the counters and grabbed it I doubted the two blood bags I brought would be enough.

There was another door that opened leading me to a bunch of cells lined up against either side of the walls making me click my tongue.

I heard humming coming from one of the cells causing me to walk over and stop in front of it seeing the man who somehow managed to get himself caught...again...

"Ah my darling Lily what can I do for you" he said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto the bars yanking the door off.

I tossed him the three blood bags as he quickly grabbed them and drained them completely dry.

"I need your help but most of all I found your mate and you're not going to like what's happening to her" his head snapped up to look at me as he quickly stood.

"Explain" he said as I motioned for him to follow me which he did.

I grabbed a gasoline tank I saw and began to pour it all over the place all the way upstairs through out the blasted house or whatever you call it.

When we got outside I took a lighter out of my pocket and pouted. "Man I really liked this lighter too but it can't be helped" I sighed before dropping the already lit lighter onto the ground directly onto the gasoline trail.

"Oh my god I just committed arson...Awesome!" I squealed before skipping off the man following behind.

We had made it back outside where Jasper and Alice were waiting in the car.

I motioned for him to get in the passenger seat next to me who was driving.

"Jasper Alice this is Enzo, Enzo this is Jasper and Alice" I introduced as I started the car preparing to drive to find Nahuel.

Meanwhile in Voltura

For once the castle was quiet the guards and three kings stood in the throne room as per usual.

Most were reading or talking quietly as if they weren't planning on confronting the Olympic coven.

Suddenly the doors opened revealing Heidi with a pale brunette in her hands.

All eyes shot towards her as recognition shown through their eyes.

"Ah Isabella immortality becomes you" Aro said standing up as Felix and demitri rushed over to the new born taking her from Heidi who was struggling to hold her still.

"You!" Caius yelled red eyes glaring at the newborn. Aro forcefully grabbed her hand somehow being able to see everything.

Marcus had a feeling it all had something to do with the young Liliana.

"I see you've gotten what you wanted and left when things came to light" Aro said almost glaring at Bella.

"It seems Isabella has left the coven after being turned which was her plan all along" Aro walked around the room as Marcus spoke up.

"She doesn't have a mate." All eyes turned to him as he stood up. "What do you mean?" Caius asked also standing.

"Her mate is dead" he said blankly as her eyes widened.

"Young Liliana, Jasper, and Alice left and no one knows where they've gone it seems young Isabella signed over all parental rights to Liliana" Aro went and sat on his throne intertwining his hands.

"Take her to the dungeon"