2

Liliana

"Okay so just to clarify" Jess started as we sat quietly motioning for her to continue.

"You guys turn into big furry puppy's the size of cars, the Cullens are vampires, and Lily is part witch, wolf, and vampire?" I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Okay" she shrugged as I grinned that's my best friend. "Ha! Jared pay up" I said putting my hand out as he put a five dollar bill in it.

"What was the bet?" Paul asked pulling me on his lap.

"I bet that Jess wouldn't freak out and he said he bet she'd be worse than Bella since she didn't know about the supernatural world" Jared rolled his eyes and pouted looking towards Kim who stifled her laughter.

"Just so I've heard you correctly I'm Embrys imprint which is basically a soulmate?" She asked as I put my hand up and shook side to side.

"You could say that but for them it's like the world shifts and she's all that matters they'd do anything and being anything for her whether that be a protector, a brother, a best friend, or a lover but most end up as lovers as you can see well except Quil who's with Claire since she's only two he's her bestfriend" I explained as she nodded.

"Huh well that was interesting so explain the situation with Bella and the Cullens since I already know you Emmett and Rosalie are soulmates" Paul coughed as we rolled our eyes.

"And Paul" I smacked the back of his head before explaining.

"Okay so vampires have this thing called blood singers but only the cold ones do night walkers like myself don't have blood singers but there are vampires who we call rippers they can't control their hunger when it comes to human blood they feed until they rip off their heads it's quite traumatizing to watch and quite hard to control" I scratched the back of my head.

"So Bella is Edwards blood singer meaning her blood attracts him but he also can't read her thoughts since he's a mind reader which attracted him to her Bella was just obsessed it started off with Edward covering his nose when she walked in as if she stunk" I sighed and huffed.

"When he disappeared for a week she was obsessed with him at that point whereas I didn't really care about the Cullens when he came back and we almost got hit by Tyler's van and he stopped it with his hand well that's where it all went to hell" I threw my hands in the air dramatically.

"She started asking questions like the time you went to the beach and Collin had mentioned the Cullens don't come there?" She nodded crossing her arms.

"Yea well that day Jacob-" I shot the boy a glare "told her about the treaty and how they were descended from wolves" Jess shot him a glare as I snickered.

"Anyways then when you guys went dress shopping and she left? She went to find a book on the legends let's just say she ended up finding out because Edward was careless" she nodded and rolled her eyes.

"Basically I found out because Rose and Emmett told me it's okay because I'm a soulmate and everyone knows if a vampires mate is killed well things don't end well" I laughed nervously as they sent me a questioning glance that I shook off.

"Okay so the cold ones have leaders three kings to be exact who made rules if a coven or vampire exposes themselves to a human not only does the human die but so does the vampire or coven sometimes unless they plan on turning said human which is why I get pissed off and why Rose doesn't like Bella because she's not his soulmate meaning he exposed himself to someone who's irrelevant technically speaking blood singers are usually meant to be drained dry so she was supposed to"

Jacob glared at me as I flipped him off and rolled my eyes "I will beat your ass Jacob try me" I growled as he flinched.

"Back to what I was saying when the volturi found out about her let's just say they were going to kill her but Alice said she would become one of us in the future the reason they left over half a year ago was because she purposefully cut her finger and since Jasper was still new to the vegetarian diet he attacked her but thankfully-"

I was cut off by Jacob who slammed his hand on the table and stood up.

"Bella didn't do it on purpose! She would never purposely do something like that! She has no reason to!" He yelled as I repeated his actions.

"Oh bull shit Jacob! The moment she found out what they were she had decided to become one of them! She even asked Edward why he sucked the venom out of her the day she was bit! At prom she told him to change her! Edward had no intention on changing her until now! She cut herself purposely because she knew her blood is hard to resist and Jasper being knew would more than likely be the one to attack biting her and releasing his venom in the process or she'd begin to bleed out and Carlisle would have to turn her!-"

He cut me off again "that's a lie! She doesn't plan on becoming a blood sucking leech like you and-"

I cut him off by speeding over and lifting him up by his neck.

"Jacob so help me god if you ever disrespect me or the others again you won't have to worry about a broken heart!" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and looked over seeing Jess making me calm down.

I let him go making him drop to the floor "all I'm going to say is get your head from out of her ass and face it she may be in love with you but she'll never want you she'll choose immortality a million times over if it means she gets to be with him and stay young forever" I shoved him aside and went back to sit with the others.

After a very long explanation to Jess and some more protests from Jacob dinner was done.

After dinner me and Jess had left to go back to my place since she was staying for the rest of spring break.

Honestly I'm glad Jess knows the truth and with her being an imprint she'll always be protected because now that she's in my life for good that means trouble.

I refuse to let her be hurt.