16

Liliana

Instead of driving the four of us ran to the clearing to meet the others.

So far the boy who I now know is named Nathaniel has been doing relatively well.

When we made it to the clearing we only saw the Cullens meaning the wolves hadn't arrived yet.

They got on guard noticing Nate behind the three of us.

"Why do you have the nomad behind you?" Alice asked worriedly as I waved my hands.

"Guys calm down this is Nathaniel I used him to experiment which may I add was a success-" I grinned before continuing.

"I turned him into a vampire like me a night walker thankfully it worked the problem is he's 15 and was too young to be turned as your kind" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Wait what do you mean?" Carlisle asked they were still slightly tense but calmer.

"He was created to be apart of the new born army he didn't even know what was going on he's only been turned for four weeks he just turned fifteen you have to be 17 to be turned into your kind my kind has no rules he only remembers being knocked out and waking up seeing a bunch of new borns killing each other and stuff" their gazes softened and looked at him sympathetically.

"So now what?" Rose asked as I shrugged my shoulders and hopped onto a boulder.

"I basically just unofficially adopted him so you could say he's my son now" I crossed my arms and legs and gave them a proud smile.

"What" Emmett and Rose both said and blinked at me looking in between me and Nathan. "So what you're saying is he's basically our son?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know but I'm adopting him and before you ask yes I asked him beforehand" I placed my hand up to stop them from talking.

They looked at him as he nodded then they looked at Jess and then Alex who they hadn't seen since the party last night.

"Well then welcome to the family" Rose said shocking us Nathaniel gave her a wide smile much like the one he gave me when I asked about adopting him.

"Alexis it's good to see you again I apologize for how we met yesterday" she waved Esme off.

"No worries it wasn't your fault plus we just wanted to make a dramatic entry" we snickered before coughing.

"So where are Mr and Mrs. Damger Magnet?" I asked sarcastically earning a few chuckles.

As if on cue Edward and Bella pulled up but Edward hopped out and hissed at Nathaniel in a defensive stance causing me to stand in front him and hiss back in a protective manner.

"Why is he here!" Edward yelled glaring at me as me, Lex, and Jess glared back. "None of your business!" I yelled hissing at him.

"It is my business when you have a nomad around here!" I glared at him.

"He's not a nomad!" Alexis yelled as Edward looked at her his gaze softening as Bella jumped out the car her gaze angry looking between the two.