1

Liliana

"Todays the day my love !" Vanessa said as I skipped my way over to my friend group Bella's friends joining us for some unknown reason.

"And what day is today?" I asked bouncing around like a kid who just discovered cotton candy.

"The big one eight what are your plans?" Josh said wrapping an arm around me as I shrugged.

"Happy Birthday Lils" I sent Angela the only one of Bella's friend I can tolerate a smile.

"Thanks Angie hey take a picture for us" I handed her my camera as me and my friends took a group picture.

For some reason I had the feeling that something would happen today. The feeling in my stomach was not a welcome feeling and quite frankly it made me sick.

"Bella todays the day" Mike said as Bella made her way over to us Angela handed me my phone and gave me a hug knowing me and my friends no longer got along with Bella.

"Bye guys see you later" I smiled as me and my friends made our way into the building. People saying happy birthday as we made our way to gym for practice. "Senior year new year new season woohoo!" Jamie said as people cheered around us.

As cheerleader captains and football captains obviously we'll be really busy this school year especially with college planning.

Since I'm stuck at 17 for the rest of my life college is no longer a plan for me especially now that my memory is back all I want is to be with my family.

Of course I'll still be lilixraven but since I did a whole summer tour I get a break a long one thankfully I just have to do streams from home at least once a week.

Alice and Jasper made their way over to me while my friends continued walking me telling them I'd meet them at the gym.

"Lily! Happy birthday!" Alice says in her usually cheery manner that I've come to get used to. "Happy birthday Raven" Jasper said as I thanked the both of them.

"Here wear this tonight we're having a party for you and Bella and trust me you love the outfit !" I went to protest since I didn't want to do anything big for my birthday but she skipped off with Jasper him sending me an apologetic smile.

After that little encounter I continued making my way the gym to change in the locker room into my practice clothes.

The bad feeling was still there but since Alice has mentioned nothing I decided to ignore the feeling. What could possibly go wrong today? It's supposed to be a day of celebration nothing could ruin that...right?

Time Skip

"Happy birthday Rissa" I chuckled at Elijah as he used my middle name because apparently he wanted to be different from others.

"Thanks Eli how're things going with you?" Elijah was now in I believe London for whatever reason that may be is unknown to me.

"Everything is fine you know how I am" I nodded my head thought he couldn't see me so I hummed in agreement.

"Okay I have to get ready for this party Alice is throwing for me and Isabella so I'll talk to you later love you" Elijah agreed saying he loved me as well before hanging up.