2

Liliana

"It's beautiful Mari" I smiled at Renesmee who showed me a snowflake sat in her hand.

I ushered her back over to Henry and Alicia as the three of them jumped up practically floating and caught another one before quickly coming down upon noticing a figure.

"Mommy who's that?" Renesmee asked as the three of them clung onto me I was surprised by what she called me before looking up seeing Irina.

"That's our cousin Irina from Denali" I said to them as Irina stared directly at Renesmee with fear confusing me before my eyes widened.

"Irina!" I yelled as she ran off with me chasing her all the way to a cliff where she had clearly jumped in the water.

"Fuck" I ran back to the kids and grabbed them and rushed back to the house and told everyone what happened they all looked worried.

A few days later Alicia and Renesmee sat at the piano both of them playing while the rest of us watched the two.

Edward and Bella had tried at some points much to Renesmes dismay try and bond with her simply because we were all guilt tripping them as they said but she wouldn't budge and that was the same thing with Jacob as well.

When she found out the truth even though she's so young she was not happy she was actually really disappointed and disgusted.

To be fair imagine if the man who was in love with your biological mom and hurt your family for her imprinted on you and out some kind of possessive claim over you wouldn't you feel disgusted? Especially with her being so young at the moment. Her words not mine.

The twins have grown to look seven since a few days after Renesmes birth. Renesmee looked around five. After all it had been months since then.

Suddenly I was pulled into a vision along with Alice the vase she was holding was now shattered and the mug I had in my hand which was filled with hot chocolate was now in pieces on the floor.

All I could see was Irina and some volturi members as she walked through the halls placing her hand in Aros.

The image switched to pitch black capes flying in the wind shoes crunching on the paper white snow in a clearing.

Then I was pulled out me and Alice looking at each other with grimaces.

"The Volturi...they're coming" we both said as everyone began to get frantic me, Alice, and Jasper looked at each other before nodding.

I didn't want to be separated from my family but it was clear what I had to do.

All of us stood in Carlisle's office surrounding a book on immortal children.

Immortal children were beautiful and it was hard not to love them but they were also dangerous and had no control over their bloodlust they killed villages caused massacres.

When Irina saw Renesmee she probably assumed she was an immortal child after all her mother was killed in front of her for creating a immortal child I completely understood.

Why didn't she look at the twins that way? I'm a tribrid and a third mate plus an imprint so my reproductive system still function's because of my wolf and witch side because I'm a third mate it would automatically be assumed that Paul's dna plus Emmett's and Rosalie mixed creating the twins which was not exactly wrong.

Edward thought that we should talk to our friends around the world get them to be witnesses I held the twins and Renesmee close to me knowing I wouldn't see them for a while.

Bella was unusually quiet but they again it's been that way since she and Edward realized they weren't mates.

Renesme refused to acknowledge either of them and she despises Jacob more than anything.

I could follow the red string on her finger and find her mate but that would just ruin fate so I didn't.

I would be lying if I said Edward didn't have a second mate of course he did courtesy of Ayana because she said and I quote.

"One day he will see the error of his ways and realize what he did wrong and that'll be the day where he's reborn and gets his second chance"

I was not happy because he was the reason for a lot of shit the family went through.

The only good that came out of he and Bella being together was Renesmee.

It was now 2 am me, Jasper, and Alice had a bag each as we met Sam at the treaty line.

I gave him a paper which had a note on it which he was supposed to give to the others.

I wasn't sure how long we'd be gone but I knew in order to protect my family this had to be done.

That's why the three of us left and went on our own search I had to do the thing I didn't ever want to do...

That was to find children of the moon and make the hybrids and that's what happened as we traveled along the way.

By the time the family would get the note we would be long gone which is why we left so late.

It was for the family after all.