8

Liliana

"Thanks for doing this Bonnie it means a lot" I held my phone to my ear as I talked to Bonnie.

"You're my best friend of course I would Caroline should be here soon" I sighed and rubbed my head.

Caroline Forbes, my other best friend and Klaus mate. Klaus has been trying to get her to notice him but because of where her loyalty once lied and because of his actions she would not go for him.

He is unaware of me talking to her about everything and he doesn't know they're mates but she knows.

Why doesn't he know? Well of course I interfered until everything was sorted out and we could all be happy together.

I didn't want Caroline involved in any of this so I had to force her to stay in Mystic Falls.

Klaus doesn't know anything and he never will because I don't want him involved.

Bonnie will be helping me by channeling some of her power into me from back in Mystic Falls in case a battle happens to break out.

Enzo would also be staying out of the fight at first I was going to have him there but I'm not going to risk him dying and Bonnie losing her mate.

"We're almost there" I took a deep breath and told Bonnie goodbye as we slowly walked through the trees.

"Liliana Alice" Aro said as me, Alice, and Jasper walked pass the others straight to the Volturi.

We were instantly grabbed by three of the guards but I grabbed the one holding me and flipped him over.

"Don't touch me or next time I'll rip you apart and burn you" I rolled my eyes as Alice spoke and I glared at the guards holding her and Jasper.

"We have evidence that the child will not be a danger to our kind" she motioned for me to put out my hand as she put out hers.

"Let us show you" he hurriedly took our hands with his usual creepy smile.

I laughed mockingly "I knew it" I shook my head "even when you see it" me and Alice yanked our hands away "you still won't change your mind" I turned around and looked at the others.

"Now" I watched helplessly as my kids and friends left along with two of my hybrids Aro signaled for three guards to go after them but I froze them solid.

Alice flipped and kicked Aro into the air as we both were grabbed by a few guards trying to break away.

We suddenly heard someone yell "let them go!" we watched as carlisle ran towards us Aro running as well before they both jumped in the air.

When they both came down Carlisle's head was in Aros hand while his body dropped in front of us and was set on fire.

Aro had a creepy smirk while Caius grinned I looked at the scene horrified.

And without a second thought the others ran and Aro sent some of the others out as a fight broke.

As we watched everyone fight I signaled for my hybrids to join into there were forty of them in total the only way they could die is if they were staked.