7

Liliana

"It's just enough" I sat on a tree watching as Alice fussed over Bella complaining about the wedding being too much and the heels.

"Can't I just go bare foot?" I gave Bella a disgusted look "absolutely not, now go home and get some rest" Alice said before taking the heels and skipping off.

I saw Edward standing at a window looking at everything while Bella watched him before she was ushered out by Alice.

"You can come down now" I jumped from the tree and landed on the grass.

"Can you do me a favor and help get Bella ready tomorrow?" I looked at Alice and scrunched my nose up.

One look at her pleading eyes made me fold like a house of cards.

"Fine I'll help" I sighed going into the house to check on Alicia and Henry.

They both were asleep in their bed in their room Alice insisted on making.

We all made our way back to the main house about three days ago and since then everything has been in wedding mode.

Alice has been annoying me about wearing that hideous purple dress it's giving early 1900's.

I hate it and refuse to wear it Rosalie has agreed but that's because she's crazy I will do no such thing.

She wanted the twins to be apart of the wedding but I disagreed.

Although the twins were only a few months old they now looked to be one years old.

Me and the others worried about how much time we'd have left with them.

They were already able to walk and they already had teeth growing in.

After the wedding we'd be staying for a bit since we haven't been around everyone since I announced the pregnancy.

I'll be going to Mystic Falls to help Klaus with another possibly idiotic plan while also finding away to help Bonnie since the Scooby Gang are blackmailing her Caroline not included.

Time skip

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice said standing in front of Bella causing her to blink out of the daze she was in.

She had a dream about everyone at the wedding being drained dry by Edward as they stood on top of the bodies while the volturi stood in front of them at the alter acting as priest.

I internally laughed at her before walking in and standing behind her.

"Do you need help I can do the hair?" Rosalie asked as Bella gave her a surprised look.

"Really?" She questioned as Rose rolled her eyes "please I'm not against your choice in groom" I blinked at her and mumbled "I am" causing her to hit me and send me a pointed look.

"Just my blatant lack of care in my mortality" she said as I rolled my eyes "essentially" Alice got a little cheery and hugged me and Rose.

"Weddings! They bring everyone together!" I gave her a tight lipped smile which looked more like a grimace.

"Bella? Lily?" I peeked from behind Rose and looked in the hall seeing dad and mom.

"In here mom!" I yelled out as she turned our way and came in "there you are oh you both look beautiful" she said giving me a hug.

She began to tear up a little causing me to scrunch up my nose.

I am absolutely positively terrible when it comes to emotions and comfort.

"We just thought you needed something blue-" Mom started as dad cut in "and old like your mother" I covered my mouth with my hand careful not to mess up my makeup or Rose would kill me.

They handed her a hair piece that goes on the back of her hair in the messy I guess bun where her veil is before turning to me.

"And this is for you" mom handed me a medium sized velvet box that had three necklaces.

Ironically they were all different kinds of wolf necklaces each wolf matching the color of me and the twins eyes making me shocked.

"We knew how much you and the twins like wolves so we found these necklaces and got the man to put jewels in the eyes that are the same color as the three of yours" mom said as I teared up slightly.

I saw Bella clenching her fists in the background and glaring at the box in my hands.

"Thank you guys" I smiled hugging them and making sure my makeup didn't get messed up.

Dad handed me another box which was much smaller but still a nice size.

I opened it and saw for rings two of them were bands though so I figured they were for me, Rosalie, Paul, and Emmett.

"These are for you, Paul, Rosalie, and Emmett your ring has the three of their initials in the inside while Paul has yours, Emmett has yours and Rosalie's, and Rosalie has yours and Emmetts" dad then pulled out four chains that had a little bar hanging at the end which had the twins name on it.

"And lastly these are yours but the twins names are on each of them congratulations on the twins again and we love you so much and are so proud of you can't wait to hear those wedding bells in the future" mom said pulling me into a hug a breath taking one.

I smiled and hugged her back.

No matter what she would always be my mother and Charlie would always be my father.

It may not be by blood but they have been better parents to me than Esther and Mikael ever were and I love them for that.

I know I'm going to miss them when the time comes I'll be alive and well while they'll be gone for good.

Sure I could do an immortality spell on them but they aren't made for the supernatural life so I won't do anything.

I love them though...