10

Liliana

"I told you it was a bad idea!" I spat at Edward as we glared at each other.

"She's still alive isn't she!?" he yelled back as I scoffed "for now! she's as good as dead!" I yelled back pushing past him walking to the living room where Bella laid on the couch a blanket covering her stomach.

I looked at her as we made eye contact I shook my head and moved Rosalie away from her.

"What are you doing?" Rosalie asked as I shook my head. "I know you want to help her because the baby is innocent but they got themselves into this mess so they can get themselves out we have our own kids to worry about" she looked at Bella who was glaring at me causing her to glare back and nod at me.

"You can just do that I didn't even want this!" Bella yelled as I looked at her.

"I can't do what? Stop my wife from helping with a problem that you two created? I told you both before you left that you were risking death but what happened? You did it anyways and now you're bringing something that could potentially have the volturi after my family! I will not implicate this family, my mates, and my kids because of you two! You guys knew the consequences!" I yelled pointing st her getting closer every word.

Everyone looked between us worriedly Edward didn't even bother to say anything.

"Carlisle you have to get rid of it!" Edward yelled as I turned and looked at him.

"Oh no you don't! Carlisle won't be doing anything! You will deal with the consequences of your actions! You will watch as your wife, the woman you risked everyone's life for, your blood singer, the woman you claim you love, and the mother of your unborn child die! That child doesn't deserve to have parents like you! I take pity on that poor baby!" I yelled and left the living room the others following behind as we made our way to Carlisle's office.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. To be honest since this has only happened once and that child came out as a hybrid there was a possibility their child could be the same.

The thing is that child was raised by his aunt who he ended up turning meaning he had venom in him.

He had a role model and someone to take care of him.

Whatever this child may turn out to be will have a terrible parental figure.

The child could grow up to be a menace to society or a danger to the supernatural community with who their parents are.

I shook my head I didn't want to believe that this child was any different from the native hybrid who lived with his aunt but you never know.

It doesn't help that I haven't seen the twins since the two got back home.

I told Paul to keep them with him and also sent Nathaniel, Bree, Jessica, and Alexis there the day the two got back.

I refused to have them involved in any of this madness.

"So what do we do?" Alice asked as I sighed "we do nothing. let them figure it out they created the child so they can figure out how to deal with it. we never found out how to help anyways so he just has to watch as she dies. as for the child with them as their parents figures I'm unsure of what to do. either way it goes it doesn't involve us so let them solve it." They all looked at each other and nodded before we all separated.

Bella hadn't left the living room couch since they got back because she couldn't.

She physically could not move it was quite pathetic.

She probably assumed that if she did die from having sex with him he'd have to change her.

Everyone knew he never wanted to change her and even after being ordered by the Volturi he was still going to find a way to prevent it.

That's what made this all so entertaining to me.

She would do anything to become a vampire yet her chance is probably gone now that she has a half breed growing in her.

"Is she here?" I heard as footsteps came up the stairs into the house causing us all to rush to the living room and see Jacob.

I scrunched my nose in disgust from both the smell and the sight.

"Jake?" Bella called/asked looking at the native shifter who looked at her worriedly.

"Wow you look awful" he said causing her to let out a small and fake laugh.

'God this stupid baby damn you I've lost my chance at being immortal because of you!'

I raised one eyebrow at the girls thoughts.

Bella turned to Rose to ask for help to get up but I shook my head as Emmett pushed me and Rose behind him.

Bella scowled and glared at me as I glared back my eyes glowing causing her to cower in fear.

Jacob glared slightly causing Emmett and Rosalie to do the same.

Jacob walked over and helped her up as her blanket fell her shirt slightly lifted causing her to quickly pull it down over her stomach which now looked to be 7-8 months even though it had only been about a month.

Suddenly Jacob let her go causing her to fall before turning to Edward "you! you did this!" He said before he was stopped by his voice.

"We didn't know it was possible" Jacob looked between Bella and her stomach "what is it? get it out!" he looked distressed as Bella's thoughts came into my mind once again.

'He's so gullible maybe I should've went to Jacob he probably could have found a way to make me immortal gullible gullible Jacob actually they're both gullible I could never love either of them'

I looked at Bella as we made eye contact and smirked at her as everyone else continued watching Edward and Jacob.

Bella looked at me confused as I gave her a knowing smirk not removing my eyes from her as I tapped my head.

She seemed to pale slightly causing my smirk to widen before I turned my attention back to the two males.

"Why aren't you guys helping her?" Jacob asked as everyone crossed their arms and looked away.

"Their decision, their consequence, their problem" I said looking between the three of them with bored eyes.

This was their problem and it did not involve me or the others.