18

Liliana

"I hope she freezes to death" I grumbled looking at Edward and Bella in the mountains in a tent through a mirror at the pack house.

"Liliana Marissa Mikaelson" Emily smacked my arm scolding me as I crossed my arms.

"What? It's true. We're all about to risk our lives for them the least she could do is freeze to death maybe then he'll bite her before she dies" leah snorted but coughed to cover it.

Sam sent me a look from where he stood behind Emily while Paul being the wonderful boyfriend he is rubbed my arms to calm me down while I was on his lap.

We watched as Jacob entered the tent I began to get slightly entertained.

"I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering" Jacob said as my eyes widened I could already tell what he was thinking without reading his mind.

"Forget it" Edward said while Bella stayed shivering from the cold.

"Well this is entertaining" I laughed with everyone except Sam and Emily who were scolding me for once 'invasion of privacy' and two laughing about this though I saw the small smiles they were trying so hard to conceal.

"Well I'd watch this over a soap opera any day' I made a face looking at Quil.

"A soap opera?" I asked pausing "same to be honest" we both laughed before we listened to Edward and Jacob talking again.

"If you would've just stayed gone another six months" I scoffed "even if he did you still wouldn't have her and she'd just run back to him whenever he came back" Kim smacked my arm as I it rubbed because it actually stung a little.

"Okay this is just getting sad to watch and not to mention pathetic at this point" I rolled my eyes and switched to look at Seth instead who was calmly sleeping in his human form in a mini hut I created for him.

Staying in wolf form for too long is way too much especially for a kid.

Anyone who sees will see him in his wolf form in the snow so they won't see the true image.

"Wait couldn't you have helped her stay warm without Jacob?" I grinned at Nathaniel and nodded.

"Then why didn't you?" I looked at Embry and dead panned as Jess hit the back of his head.

"We were hoping she'd freeze to death obviously" I snapped my fingers before pointing and Jess "bingo" I laughed lightly before turning the mirror back to normal.

"You imprinted on a masochist" I saw Quil shiver making me grin widely.

"Thanks" me and Jess said laughing with everyone else watching as Quil paled slightly.

Time Skip

It was finally the end of the battle we were collecting the bodies of the dead new borns and throwing them into a pile before I used my powers and set them on fire.

"How far Alice?" Carlisle asked as I threw the last body in before hugging both Rosalie and Emmett since I saw them both get over powered by a group of new borns and their skin cracked slightly.