A/N (6/23/2022) - more details about the rewrite

EDIT (6/23/2022 PM): I think it may be better if we move talking about this whole process on twitter (if you have one). My @ is _Lee_Lopez_

Hi! I thought to post another note rather than editing the previous one. Just wanted to share a couple of things. Also, so other readers can see another notif from this book :,) I most likely will post a third note that will announce where the rewrite has been posted, so please comment here and wait for replies. It would help to read through the comments on this note (and the last one) before you comment too.

Exact reasons why I want to publish the rewrite/s on another platform that's not Wattpad/more details about the move to another site:
- I've moved on from Wattpad. I started writing and reading here when I was 13 and I've gone through a lot over the past seven years. It's like turning to a new chapter. I thought it was best to move on.

- Wattpad has changed. Just as I want to move on from the site because I want change, I also feel like Wattpad has changed so much that it just wouldn't feel the same if I stayed and worked here. There are just new things I would likely not love to work with.

- I want to monetize my work. I know of Wattpad features that let authors earn money from writing but by my understanding, it can only be done by putting a paywall between users and the book. I want the rewrite to be accessible to everyone regardless if they paid or not. I've already set up a ko-fi to receive donations and I may even do early access for those who have donated to me, but ultimately I want it to be as accessible as the original was.

- The Psychic series is both fanwork and original work. Some readers may have picked up on this. Basically, I created a whole universe and even made different versions of the OG creepypasta killers. I feel as though work of this magnitude deserves its own site or a new platform (although I'm still open to the option of staying with Wattpad, I just think I'll stay up at night thinking about this decision 👁👄👁). I know of a couple of authors writing original work and publishing them on here but I do remember some that have had deals with other websites or organizations that warranted their work to be deleted from Wattpad.

- I want to be able to slip in some illustrations and freely layout the chapters. I know Wattpad allows images to be out on the chapters but I think there are sites that are more lenient in terms of layouts.

Also here's proof I'm actually working on the rewrite. This is from the third chapter. One of my main goals for this rewrite is to actually put chemistry between Jack and Kira. They literally met in the original and started having feelings for no reason. Jack thought she was pretty. B*tch he's eyeless, he shouldn't have been able to SEE.

As a result, the way they meet is a lot different in the rewrite

I also feel as though I've never actually developed Kira as a character or just given her a personality

I also feel as though I've never actually developed Kira as a character or just given her a personality. I tried to (as well as with other characters) but I was just too inexperienced to do it correctly. As a result, I always would mention her period to concrete the fact that even with her powers she's still just a teenage girl. It just wasn't right.

Another thing is that I added a bunch of Creepypasta characters in the original and would try to give them an important role, or whatever kind of a role, and looking back I feel as though it was unneeded. I'll make a list of Creepypasta characters I feel are important to the roles. The other ones I've added will likely appear, but they'll only be mentioned once or twice or whenever they're actually needed to.

I'm telling you guys all this to concrete the fact that this is a rewrite, so a lot of things will be different. Keep that in mind.

Feel free to comment with questions, recommendations, and even to correct me on things.