Chapter 15

[Cousin was too lazy to edit]

Ever since everyone went to bed, Ben took his laptop to his room. He always liked being in the living room since there was a lot of space, people could watch him, and there's a flat screen TV there. And also, he was tired of having to place his consoles back into his room.

He opened the door to his room, revealing a bunch of wires and cables on the floor, clothes -mostly green ones- were scattered all around, and basically electronics everywhere.

He wasn't kidding when he says that he's a nerd. He set his laptop down on the desk, which had a desktop with dual screens and two keyboards, and a few wires and junk littered all over it. He started to transfer the files he got from the facility's database onto his desktop.

While he waited for all of them to transfer, he thought of how silly it was for the facility to store important data in electronics. It was a stupid thing to do, and they should have just stuck to folders and papers.

In the middle of the transportation, a browser popped up and out came the chatroom he made with a bunch of others. It was a chatroom for those like Ben only. No one else could find out about it until the person who is looking for it was invited by an admin. In other words, it is invisible to everyone besides Ben's friends.

Red: so, what's the girl's name?

Ben replied a few seconds later.

BEN: How did you know about her?

Red: i was going to visit you, and I was planning on popping out of the screen to scare you so you could lose on your game, but then this hot girl enters the room and starts talking to you

Ben raised his eyebrow, not even sure if he could see him.

BEN: I am so handsome, girls be sittin next to me and talkin to me while I play my games.

BEN: They be cheerin me while I win.

Red:  she must be blind

BEN: She was blind, until my hotness helped her out of the dark.

BEN: She was so depressed to be in the dark.

BEN: So, I saved her.

Red: shut up

BEN: Why? Are you getting turned on?

Red: no Ben

BEN: Whatever you say~ ;)

Red: ew

Ben chuckled then checked to see if the transfer was complete.

Red: what are those files for?

BEN: You can see my screen?

Red: of course i can

BEN: But, why?

Red: because the girl is intriguing...

BEN: Pls don't talk like Slendy...

Red: what is her name?

BEN: Kira, but it isn't her real name.

Red: oh?

Ben started rummaging through the files. He skimmed through documents, played a few videos and read reports.