Author's note

Okay... okay...

So I asked you guys if you want me to change the point of view to first person...

And it's a really, really, REALLY been a long time since I asked.

Guys.

Guys.

Just answer the question.

I don't think they want to change it, Leigh.

Shut up, I wasn't talking to you.

*sigh

And besides that, I have a new question!

I thought that we decided on doing the human forms of the other players?

Can you please stop adding more stuff seriously I'm tired of having to save the part and then going back to it just to see your changes. And since when did I allow you to talk? I forgot.

... you told me that I'm allowed to say anything on updates and a/ns now. And you told me that I'm going to be some sort of second author to the profile.

Oh yeah, that also. So he's gonna be the other guy in the profile. In case school turns into a douche and decides to give me more stuff to stress over, he's gonna be in charge. I am sorry for the stuff he's going to put up. But you know what's the other good thing of him being a part of this?

He's only assigned on this one book.

I am so glad that he didn't change anything in my other books, my other problem is that he keeps on adding books. The last time I checked I had at least 500 books, I'm not sure of how many he added right now.

So anyways, about that other question. I forgot to ask all of you about this on the last chapter.

All of the other video game characters are going to be involved in this. So I'm wondering, do you want me to give the animal characters (like Sonic) a human form? Or would you like to read them as an animal?

I actually don't remember how many animal characters there are. I think my cous and I will just do the research later, I don't know. It depends on his bedtime.

Hehe.

Bedtime? I do not have a bedtime!

I am a boy who can do whatever he wants

I AM A REBEL

A JEDI

F U C K YOU .|.

oh shit I forgot what my nickname was supposed to be

You fail at remembering just as I do, so don't tell me to drink those pills that help me remember. (We're talking about what is the name he is going to use on this profile)

T^T it was a cool nickname too

So I'm ending this here. Bye!

Bye...