Chapter 33

Jack had accepted the offer and they both walked over to the mat at the center center of the room. They both pulled their shoes off and placed it beside the mat, along with Jack's black hoodie.

"Hold on." Callum said, then pulled the small pendant that had been hidden under his tank top off. He placed it in his pocket.

They both got into a position, standing a few feet away from each other.

Callum charged forward.

* * *

Sally's giggle was muffled by her hand as she hid by the door of the outside. Although she had said earlier that they were not aloud ti hide outside, she broke her own rule.

The day was peaceful, with a slight chilly breeze and a bright sun. It was peaceful enough for a little game of hide and seek with Lazari and Laughing Jack.

Laughing Jack was the seeker, which always made her nervous. Every time she was found, he would pop out anywhere unexpectedly.

His toothy smirk didn't help her at all. She would shriek at the moment he would pop-out and run as fast as she could. The game didn't feel so fun when he becomes the seeker.

But despite this, she loved playing with him.

She giggled and peeked through the window. She could see Lazari desperately looking for a hiding spot, and she spotted the huge vase next to the staircase. Just as she was about to hide behind it, Jack popped up from behind, his large and scary smile made Sally uneasy for a bit, then she laughed at Lazari's look.

As if he could feel her presence, he turned. Sally immediately ducked, and when she heard the door knob jiggle, she crawled to the staircase of the porch and quickly went under the porch. Dirt stuck to her knees and pink dress as she crawled underneath the wooden planks. She could hear his footsteps above her and his voice.

"Sally? Where are you?"

She smiled, content with her location, but displeased to realized that she had forgotten Charlie. Without that toy, she had nothing to entertain her, or comfort her. The planks creaked above her, and she realized that he was right above her.

She looked around and spotted a hole that would be her exit. She crawled as fast as she could, and she saw trees. She spared a glance at the porch and she saw him going down the stairs, looking around. His long black nails going to his chin as he thought where Sally would be.

Sally crawled along the walls until the porch, and Laughing Jack, was not in sight, and she ran for the trees. She pressed her back against the tree, her head tilting to the side to check up on him.

Then she felt that familiar fuzzy feeling that would linger in the air. She could hear low static.

"Slendy!" She jumped in excitement as she realized that it was Slendy. The tall creature was practically her adoptive father.

She looked around and started to walk, following her senses. The low static became louder as she got nearer.

And there it was, the small clearing near the mansion. Black smoke popped up in the middle, and as it slowly dispersed, she saw Slenderman. She squealed and embraced his legs.

Slenderman bent down slightly to put his arms around her. But he quickly took them off and brushed the dirt off of her dress. "You shouldn't be out here," He said, "they are everywhere, it's dangerous."

"But Slendy! I'm eight years old, I can handle myself!" She said, pouting as she crossed her arms. She heard him sigh.

Slenderman turned around and swiped his palm in front of him. A thread a block formed in the air where his hand waved through and it grew to form a black circle as tall as him.

A hand poked out of the portal, then a boot, then a head. Sally saw the familiar stitched cheeks, glowing green eyes and the clock. The girl jumped out, her jacket dropping snow from where she stood.

She smiled at the little girl and she patted her head.

"How have you been?" She asked.

Sally smiled back, saying that she was okay.

It was going to be a fun day for Sally.

"Boo."

She shrieked and went behing Slenderman. Laughing Jack laughed

I just noticed the 2k reads! THAT'S AWESOME :D 4h