Chapter 34

I woke up and the sun hit my face. So yeah, I was temporarily blind. XD

"OH MY GOD THE SUN IS TOO DAMN BRIGHT! HOLY--!" The blue haired boy exclaimed, but was cut off by the boy who lacked limbs.

"It's because you spent the last month cooped up in your room. Stop complaining and help me up." He said, dark eyes glaring at him. A pair of legs suddenly appeared.

The blue haired boy grumbled and helped him. The armless boy stumbled but managed to stand. "'The human world is awesome.' they said, 'come over.' they said." He mumbled.

"Thanks." He said, rolling his eyes. A pair of arms appeared, and he looked like a normal boy cosplaying a character.

"Hello!" A young girl waved at Sally. "I'm Debbie!" She added, smiling. Her black hair falling over her left eye.

"Hi." She shyly waved back.

"Is that everyone?" Slenderman asked.

Clockwork, the watch eyed girl, nodded.

* * *

I have decided to abandon the kitchen and went back to the work area. He trailed behind me with his hands in his pockets.

"So, how's the story going?" He asked.

"It's alright, I think?" I told him, opening the doors of the room.

I could have just opened one, but since I wanted my presence to be noticed, I made the doors slam against the walls. It's probably going to fall off the hinges the next time I do that. But who cares?

"So, I'm thinking of a title for her." I said, remembering my idea from two days ago.

Hold on, two days ago? That means this is the third day! The story isn't finished yet...

Odd.

"A title?" He questioned, taking a seat on my chair.

"Yeah, and it needs to sound bad ass."

"She doesn't need one." Connor said. 

"Why?"

"Because this isn't a comic book." He bluntly said.

I huffed. 

I can't have any fun with this guy around.

Okay, maybe I do have some fun around him.

He stopped writing and blankly stared at the page before him. And before I knew it, he suddenly stood up and jumped over. His hand clasped over his mouth, red leaking through his fingers.

I went over, my eyes widen. "Connor, you okay?"

He coughed and simply walked away. I could hear the doors slamming shut.

Death stood up, a concerned look on his face. Something I didn't see that much since he didn't care for the things around him. 

"I'll talk to him, just continue the story." He told me just before he went after him.

I sat down on Connor's desk instead of mine. Something just feels off today.

Well, no shit Sherlock. Of course there's something wrong today.

First, I received some sort of threat through the milkshake. But now that I think about it, I wonder what it would taste like if it were strawberry flavored?Never mind.

If I was being threatened, then who would it be? Very few even knew I existed, and those who died and end up going here only heard my name but not my job. Who would hate me?!