Chapter 42

"THIS AIN'T A SCENE IT'S A GOD. DAMN. ARM. RACE."

Ben jerked his head up, his eyes sore. His chin felt felt and his neck and back were in pain.

"You got saliva all over your face." Red said, passing him a random shirt he found on the floor.

Ben took the shirt, groaning. "I fell asleep, again?" He used the shirt to wipe his face.

"Yeah, you all of a sudden slammed your head down on the keyboard." Red snickered. "The keys are imprinted on your face."

Ben groaned again, putting his head back on the desk. "I need coffee..."

"And I need a box of new shoes. Seems like we need things that we can't get."

Ben raised his hand, and gave him a weak slap on the face. "Shut up." His voice was muffled by the desk.

He heard a laugh. "Whatever, Link."

"Anything interesting that happened?"

"Yeah." Red answered. "They have Tails."

"Hooray!" Ben said with sarcasm.

"And Dark Link."

"Fuck yeah..."

"Stop being a bitch and get up."

"THIS AIN'T A SCENE IT'S A GOD. DAMN. ARM. RACE." The music rattled Ben.

"I will if someone turns that music off. Too early for Fall Out Boy." Ben sat up.

"Fine. I was more of a 'Black Veils Bride early in the morning' guy, anyway." Red stood up and walked to the door, leaving Ben to stare at his reflection on the monitor.

He started to hum, then to sing softly.

"Been looking forward to the future,

But my eyesight is going bad,

And this crystal ball,

Is always cloudy except for,

When you look into the past,

One night stand..."

Ben looked around then started to sing again.

"One night and one more--"

He stopped, startled by a beep that came from his computer.

Herobrine: Nice voice.

BEN: Why thank you :>

Herobrine: What is happening right now?

BEN: Oh, you know, the same thing that happens in the mansion. Bullshit.

Herobrine: You know what I'm talking about, Ben.

BEN: Okay, Daniel's here to set up the force field with someone new. We're working on hacking into Pheonix's security system to see who they have locked up, and a few schedules. Things like that.

Herobrine: Seems fun.

BEN: Why don't you come here and join us?

Herbrine: And lose my ability to create and be anything I want? No thank you.

BEN: We need your fighting skills. :3

Herobrine: Ben, unlike you and the others, I can't stay in the human world as long as I want. If I do stay more than a week, I'll vanish.