Chapter 12

[May or may not have been edited idk it depends]

Jack previously left a book on Kira's nightstand, so Kira was occupied. While Sally played by her feet, she read, completely unaware of the door opening and closing until hearing a cheery voice.

"KIRA!" She suddenly felt something on top of her legs. She yelped, almost throwing the book in the air out of surprise. She looked down on her legs to see a big creature, dressed in a pajamas designed with polk-a-dots.

"Splendorman... Can you please get off of my legs?" She politely asked, but then Sally joined in.

Sally kneeled next to Splendorman and then dropped on top of him. She giggled, not knowing how heavy their combined weight is to Kira. But Kira found it amusing.

After a while, Kira managed to pull her legs from underneath the two. She crossed her legs, now staring at them.

How could they be so cheerful?

Splendorman sprang up. "Kira! Goodmorning!" He exclaimed. "Are you feeling better?"

"Slightly." Kira responded, folding the page that she was reading. "What brings you here?"

"I..." He placed his hand on his chest, "am here to simply have fun." He said, smiling as always. He looked down on the book on her lap. "Is... Is that... THE FAULT IN OUR STARS?!"

Kira slightly winced at his voice. "Yes..."

"THAT IS THE SADDEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! OH MY GOSH, POOR GRACE, ALL SHE WANTED WAS TO HAVE A SMALL INFINITY WITH SOMEONE BUT CANCER TOOK IT ALL AWAY!"

Kira kept silent, just watching him throw a fit. She looked down on the book, wondering why it meant so much to the entity.

"AND THEN I JUST REALLY LOVE THE CHAPTERS WHEREAS THEY WERE IN AMSTERDAM! THEY'RE JUST REALLY, REALLY, REALLY CUTE TOGETHER!"

Kira pinched her lips together, ignoring the fact that he spoiled a few chapters. And throughout his ramble, she could feel her head throbbing again.

"AND THAT LETTER THAT GUS SENT TO HER FAVORITE AUTHOR?! IT WAS JUST SO SWEET OF HI-"

The door slammed open, and in came another tall creature, dressed in his brown vest. "Shut up! I could hear you all the way from my room! And that's all the way to the right wing!" Trenderman was about to complain even more, until he realized the other people in the room.

"Oh! I didn't know that this was your room, Kira. Please, allow me to escort my brother out of the room so he may leave you and Sally in peace." He said, walking over to the bed.

He was about to grab onto his brother's back collar, until he was interrupted by the bed ridden girl. "No, it's fine. He can stay, he just needs to be a little quiet an less informative." Kira tried her best to not show any sign of the pain in her head.

"Are you sure? It seems like he's giving you a headache." He saw the book she was holding. "Oh. My. Fucking shit."

Out of the corner of her eye, Sally covering her ears.

Trenderman was about to start squealing, but he decided not to. He fixed his glasses before grabbing onto his brother. "I think it's better to get this idiot out of here to leave you two girls alone in peace. And, darling," His head turned to her, "just call me when my brother is annoying you."

With that, he started to drag him out of the room, mentioning about designing clothes for her. Splendorman waved at them right before they disappeared in the hallway.

Kira opened her book again, ignoring the fact that Splendorman told her a few things she has yet to read and tried to ignore her throbbing head.

* * *