Author's Note (Original)

[I'd just like to say, the reason why I asked if you guys wanted a sequel is to know if you'd like this to be left with an open ending. This is what I meant to publish instead of the last a.n., by the way.]

Hello guys! So, this author's note is quite long, but it contains some things that are not explained. If you don't want to read this BS, skip to the end of the note for the real important thing. Some of them aren't even that important and one doesn't even relate to the book

So, first off, the cover of the book.

I don't know if you've noticed how the cover does not match the plot. And the individual in the cover is in fact Kira with a mask. Now, the main reason why I had that as the permanent cover is because one, I did make a new cover, but I couldn't export it for a reason I cannot identify, and second, it was supposed to be following the first and original plot of the story.

(You may skip to the next topic marked by bold letters if you don't want to read my original plan.)

Hence why in one of the first few chapters, Kira had a dream about the CPs and wearing a straitjacket. So, originally, there was only going to be two people with powers (Kira and Tempus), and there would be no romance involved. The only reason why Jack and Kira became a thing is because I realized that there needed to be a reason, other than thinking the CPs as her adoptive family, for her to miss them.

Now, regarding the straitjacket and mask, the original ending was supposed to go with Kira going back to Phoenix corp. so she could stop them from harming the CreepyPastas. Just like the ending you have just read, but minus the huge battle and several other characters, and her death. She goes back, meets Tempus, whose powers have not been activated until a later date, after Kira was taken away.

Tempus turns out to be an evil little sausage, who also killed their parents for judging a kid so fast. He goes insane and kills other people who gets in his way. Atsushi (I was laughing because of the name that's why I took longer to write this, also I almost passed out for the lack of air. I don't know why it cracks me up. [his name is now Shiromegusa Katashi since Atsushi is hilariously stupid and kind of insulting.]) is scared and reveals that Tempus now runs the company in secret.

Because of his mind being, y'know, not normal, he doesn't care for anyone, even for Kira, and so he let's them experiment on her even more. Kira becomes broken, mentally, like she has scrizophrenia, or perhaps multipersonality. I can't remember what kind of mental illness she had since I accidentally deleted my notes for the orginal plot, so what you've just read is all I remember.

Kira continues her life as an empty shell, whose purpose is to take out criminals the government tells them about. She forgets the CreepyPastas, and because of the experiments performed on her, she slowly forgets basic actions, until she becomes a newborn in a teen's body. She dies young.

Pretty dark, which is recommended for a Creepypasta fanfiction, but if there is no happy ending in real life, why not make one? So, the book turns into... whatever the hell it is right now, with no happy ending in Jack's part, but a new beginning!

The current plot. (You can skip this as well.)

Don't tell me that you haven't noticed how this is becoming X-men...

Quite obvious that, Slenderman is Professor X, the CreepyPastas being the X-men/students living in the mansion, Kira is Gene (was that how you spelled her name?) And Jack is Wolverine.

Honestly, I found out how this is somewhat similar to the famous comics when I realized that I've added more 'Mutants' and when I started writing the biology and such. I said, "I'll just add romance between Kira and Jack..." but Matt, my slacker of an editor/cousin said, "X-men."

I blame you, Matt, I blame you. I blame you for adding more to my headaches as I was writing.

Why Jack?

Because I can!

Well, I played match maker. Ben and Kira? No. Jeff and Kira? He tried to kill her, and plus I have something planned for him, which should be in the very possible second book. Toby and Kira? Optional, but because of forgetting that he was there, (sorry, chap, but there were just a lot of stuff going on in my mind...) they're not a thing. Masky and Kira? In this book, I follow the fact that Masky and Hoodie are adults, it would be awkward for Kira, wouldn't it? Plus, I don't think she would like a smoker... Same goes for Hoodie.

Jack won the role as her boyfriend because I like the fact that the least social person in the mansion falls in love with a somewhat cheerful and social person.

The history of Connor and Morrel.

You may know the two as the supposed creators of life [Also known as The Brothers of Fate.]. Originally, I was to publish a short story about the two. But I've decided that one of them would talk about it in the epilogue. The epilogue has three parts (I'm writing this in advance, so the three parts aren't final.) and they will only appear if you answer the question in the end of this note. Any more questions? Just ask.

Writing changing and less detailed.

Listen, or in this case, read. If you have a lot of things in your mind, very negative things to be exact, and you are a writer, it will affect the way you write. When these things start to vanish, you will either write something great, or something terrible. Something terrible goes to me.

Why did I start this fanfic? (SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT)

Well, I felt that with the couple of books I've written before, there was just no... no nothing. If that makes sense. I think it's because of my lack of experience of writing, as I literally joined Wattpad as a noob who can't write for shit. I needed help, a lot of it, especially with how the structure of the text goes. So, I thought, why not fanfiction? I can reread anything that has a fandom and add what a fan would want. Maybe imitate some things here and there, literally what a fan would do. (Right? No? Okay...)

So, in short, I didn't know where to start off. All of us writers know that feeling.

The new characters.

What I mean by new, are the ones that you don't recognize as Creepypastas. First off, Mirage, Dante, Sam, basically the teens with powers weren't supposed to exist. Daniel, Lena and Michael, Callum, and basically everyone who weren't really real in the real Creepypasta world were all old OCs I made way long ago, before I even started writing this seriously. It was kind of sad to have to put them in a box of old memories, so I put them in and made some of them very important characters here.

The end.

So, uh, sequel?