Chapter 45

[Sorry for any misspellings]

"I am surrounded by teens and I hate it." Herobrine said, looking around him.

"Well, I never heard you whine for the past two weeks. What changes your opinion?" Callum asked.

"You are all pubescent, and your voices are terrible. I am too used to communicating through typed messages." He said, sighing.

"Uh... I don't know how to respond to that." Callum scratched the back of his head, biting his lip.

"And I still don't know why Ben persuaded me to come. Whatever damned reason it is, it should be a good one."

"Maybe he just wants to spend some time with you?"

Herobrine shook his head, white eyes glaring at an empty space.

Callum still hadn't adapted to his more round shape, since he always sees him as a character that belonged to a world with no spheres. And his voice that he rarely heard catches him off guard for a few moments.

"Being in the human world is terrible. I can't build anything." He groaned.

"You don't really have to be here the whole time, you know? You could just come and stay for a few hours, then go back to Minecraft for a couple days."

The man's eyes widened as realization hit him. "Now why have I not thought of that?"

Callum shrugged and watched him disappear in front of him, leaving behind short strings of white smoke.

Well, there goes my only company.

"Callum, where's Jack?!" Kiki asked, walking in front of his line of sight, with a worried expression on.

"He went hunting. Why are you asking?"

"Kira just passed out, you idiot!" She exclaimed, sighing.

"She's always sick."

Kiki ignored his comment and was about to exit the living room to find Jack, but she was stopped by a hand pulling on her's.

Callum made her land on his lap, making Kiki blush.

"Where are you going?"

Kiki gulped, covering her face with her pale hands. She stuttered out, "I-I'm going o-out to find J-Jack..."

She squeaked when she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"Why don't you stay here? I don't have anyone to talk to... I'm lonely." He whispered.

"B-But, Kira... she... I-- WHAT IN THE FUDGING NUGGETS ARE YOU DOING?!"

She could feel his lips on her neck, making her feel weird, but tingly. Callum laughed and let her go, letting her to stand up.

Kiki immediately ran out, blushing a deep red, completely flustered.

* * *

A part of the blue glass opened up to form a hole big enough for Jack to go through. As soon as he entered the field, he saw Kiki slam the door shut. He stared at her in suspicion as she quietly mumbled to herself.

"Are you okay?" He asked, stepping closer to the porch.

Her head shot up, her eyes widened. "Jack! Kira passed out!"

With that, he threw open the doors to the mansion and hurriedly went to Kira's room.

* * *

Oh good, you're awake.

Kira squinted her eyes, sighing. She sat up by using her arms as support , but found herself too frail.

She dropped back into the pillow, making her sigh again.

"What happened?"

Guess.

"Please just tell me."

You passed out, apparently. God, I wish I wasn't connected to you. I passed out and hit my head on the edge of a counter.

"S-Sorry, did you know the cause?"

She recieved no answer, disappointing her.

The door opened and Jack went in, looking out of breath. He didn't hesitate to sit next to her and pull her into a hug.

"I-It's okay, Jack, I'm okay." She reassured him.

"No, you're not. You're always getting sick, always hurt. It's obvious that you're not."

She sighed for the third time, wishing that she could tell him that there's a voice in her head, who claimed to be her brother and would be looking for their location.

"Never lie to me, I know when you're hurt. And it scares me."

She can't help but smile at that.

Jack let go and gently lay her down on the bed again.

"We need to know why you're getting sick a lot. It can't be something normal." He said.

Kira kept silent, letting him speak freely.

"Maybe Slenderman would know."

Stop him.

Why?

Just, do it.

"Actually, Jack, maybe that's just how I really am! Maybe I just get sick easily." Kira said, trying to hide her nervousness.
"Why would you coughing up blood and having a nosebleed be normal? Unless..."

"What? No, you have that, I don't."

"I don't have cancer, it's just the liquid mixing in with my blood." Jack shrugged. "Anyway, Kira, why don't you want me to be worried?" He asked with a tone of suspicion.

"It's because, Jack, I am okay."

Jack shook his head. "I can't believe that."

She frowned, asking, "Why?"

"I don't want to see you hurt, sick, or sad, anything negative." He paused, hesitant.

"It makes me think of these bad things... And I hate that the thought I hear when I wake up, is a girl, gone, missing. And that girl is you."

[So, last week, I woke up and like every morning, I turn my laptop on, then went downstairs to get some breakfast. Then my dad had this nervous smile on and I knew it had something to do with me so I asked him what's up. He said that he needed my laptop for reasons involving his work, which I couldn't understand since he had his own laptop. But I said it was okay and had to turn it off.

As I was looking forward to using my phone, I realized that my sister took the charger off and it was very drained. Can't even turn it on, and I was planning to charge it and realized that my charger was no where in sight, then realized my sister supposedly 'borrowed' them. Then few days went by and I still didn't have my laptop and charger.

Can't even sleep and they won't let me have some sleeping pills that they give to my sister. Like, seriously, it's summer, give me a break. At least a little time to relax and become mentally and physically healthy before you all bombard me with activities I don't want to do on my birthday.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot, and despite the last two weeks being totally just terrible, I'm in a slightly good mad. Yeah, I know, how do you survive without WiFi? Books. Just, books. And maybe some Walking Dead.

So, yes, I have been thinking, and I may sound excited actually.

About the little moment Kiki and Callum had, well, you could expect something in the future. I mean, if I, which is actually you, my readers, were to give this book a sequel, then perhaps there will be a prequel. It will also explain how my own made up characters came to be.

But I don't know, it's all up to you, even though we are not near the end, or so you think.]