Chapter 30 Sleepover Shenanigans

No one's POV

Currently within Lillie's mansion, she, Snowball, Serena and her Pokémon were all having breakfast together.

Serena: I just wanted to thank you again, Lillie. I really appreciate you allowing me to stay here with you while I'm here at Alola.

Lillie: Not at all. We have plenty of space here.

Lillie's smile then turned to one of annoyance, when she turned to James, who was recording them with a camera.

Lillie: Now

Lillie: Now... can you please explain what it is you are doing, James?

 can you please explain what it is you are doing, James?

James: I am not doing anything. I am in fact not even here. Nothing but air. Come on, now, please look natural and give a big smile.

Even more annoyed, Lillie stood up and blocked the camera with her hand.

Lillie: I can't do that!

James: My.

Lillie: Turn the camera off! What's the meaning of this?!

Serena: Ahaha...

After finishing their breakfast, James explained what he was doing and an even more annoyed Lillie proceeded to call her mom.

Lillie: What in the world are you thinking, mother?

Lusamine: Oh dear. Could my little baby be in a sour mood?

Lillie: I keep telling you that I am not a baby. Refrain from having James do strange things like these.

James: I apologize profoundly for all this...

Lusamine: But you're able to touch Pokémon now. I just want to see how you two interact in everyday situations.

Lillie: If that is your rationale, you could have very well just come here.

Lusamine: Well, yes, but...

Lillie: On the whole, mother, you are-