New Team Member

Alright, I've decided to make another retcon/change to the overall story and at the same time keep it. I've been thinking long and hard for awhile and I've decided to retcon Silvally from Nhazul's team moving forward. When starting this story, I decided to give Nhazul a Silvally because it's one of my favorite Pokémon and I wanted him to have one. But looking back at this story after it's completion, I've come to realize that I don't want Nhazul to have two Legendary Pokémon on his main team, along with letting Gladion be more unique and have the only Silvally within the anime.

For those who enjoyed Sivally and his arc, worry not, I will not be retconing him out of this story particularly. And what I mean is instead of completely retconing Silvally, I've decided to let this story keep the continuity of Nhazul having a Sivally and once and be a stand alone and the continuation, will have his new member as the status quo. Meaning this story will keep Sivally and the continuation will act as if Nhazul's new member had already been in Sun and Moon instead of Sivally.

As for Nhazul's new Team member, I've decided to keep it as a Legendary Pokémon and

give him an Arcanine.

Arcanine's Backstory along with how Nhazul caught him will be explored in the continuation so look forward to that.