Chapter 34 Rescuing The Unwilling

No one's POV

Upon receiving the assistance of Solgaleo after Nebby had evolved into it, everyone made their way through the Ultra Hole to rescue Lusamine. Upon reaching the end, they all ended within an unknown world.

Ash: We're out!

Ash: We're out!

Nhazul: Just what the hell is this place?

Serena: This is the Ultra Beasts's world?

Lana: The gems are so pretty...

Sophocles: I've never seen gems like these! I'm sure they're stone or metal.

Eevee's ears moved, as it sensed something, along with Pikachu.

Eevee: Eevee!

Pikachu: Pika!

Everyone looked over and saw multiple Parasites floating around them.

Rotom Dex: Warning! Warning! Multiple Ultra Beasts detected!

Kiawe: What are those things?!

Ash: Are those...

Nhazul: Yeah.

Gladion: Those are UB01: Parasites. They're the same kind of Ultra Beasts that kidnapped mom.

Lillie: Where is mother?

Kiawe: I suppose we'll just have to split up and search for Lillie's mom.

Serena: You really want to split up in a place like this?

Mallow: I'm scared of getting separated...

Sophocles: If you're gonna head into unknown world, normally you'd prepare and investigate first, right? We don't have any equipment-

Ash: It's alright, Sophocles.

Nhazul: We'll be fine.

Sophocles: Where do you both get that confidence from?!

Ash: These guys, our Pokémon are with us!

Everyone proceeded to call out all of their Pokémon, as they all stood by their side against the Parasites. As they did, they could see a different looking one appear, with Lusamine.

Nhazul: That's...!

Everyone could see that Lusamine and the Parasite had begun to fuse, surprising everyone.