Chapter 31 A Truthful Recollection

No one's POV

It's currently the middle of the night and Nhazul had met up with Gladion, who was now furious at him after what happened earlier.

Gladion: Why?! Why did you bring Lillie to me?! The reason she's once again unable to touch Pokémon is because she saw Sivally, which made her remember something! It was for her own good that she forgot about this and still you

Gladion: Why?! Why did you bring Lillie to me?! The reason she's once again unable to touch Pokémon is because she saw Sivally, which made her remember something! It was for her own good that she forgot about this and still you... It's your fault!

Nhazul: I didn't send her to meet you. The same thing that happened before, happened again. She was saying she wanted to speak with you and Nebby-

Without warning, Gladion punched Nhazul in the face, as blood dripped down his lip, as Gladion grabbed him by the shirt.

Gladion: Don't put the blame on Nebby!

Nhazul just narrowed his eyes at Gladion.

Nhazul: I'm not blaming anyone. What happened was a mistake! You think I wanted that to happen?! Do you think I'd willingly put your sister in danger?! I understand her fear because I was like her once before, unable to touch Pokémon! Do you honestly think I'd do anything to ruin this for her? After she's worked so hard to get where she is now?!

Gladion: It doesn't matter... Lillie is unable to touch Pokémon again... Despite what you say, it still happened on your watch, so you are to blame.

Nhazul: ...

Nhazul didn't say anything, looking down. Gladion let go of Nhazul, and started walking away with his Pokémon, leaving Nhazul, but spoke up one last time.

Gladion: Stay away from my sister, Son of Dark King...

Nhazul: ...

Eevee then jumped on Nhazul's shoulder, looking at him concerned.

Eevee: Eevee...

Nhazul just spit some blood out of his mouth and started walking home.

Nhazul: I'm fine...

(Timeskip)

It's the next day and currently, everyone was trying to cheer up Lillie, due to her once again being unable to touch Pokémon. Currently, Nhazul was leaning against the wall, outside, thinking back to what Gladion said last night.

(Flashback)

Gladion: Why?! Why did you bring Lillie to me?! The reason she's once again unable to touch Pokémon is because she saw Sivally, which made her remember something! It was for her own good that she forgot about this and still you... It's your fault!

(Present)

Nhazul: ...

Nebby: Mog?

Eevee: Vee...

Lana: Nhazul?

Nhazul was brought out of his thoughts, as he looked over and saw Lana and Serena looking at him.