Chapter 57 Believe In Me

No one's POV

Currently, it's the middle of the day and Inei was standing outside the hotel he was staying out, holding 5 Pokéballs in his hand.

Inei: ...

(Flashback)

Inei: Do you truly still intend to purse Aya's dream?

Nhazul didn't say anything, looking at his dad with an intense and determined look.

Nhazul: That's right. I'll... No... We'll make it a reality.

(Present)

Inei then proceeded to throw all 5 Pokéballs into the air, calling out the Pokémon that were inside, as they all looked around confused, being an Alola.

Inei: The two of them are here in Alola.

The Pokémon all looked at Inei surprised, before those looks were replaced by anger.

Inei: If you all wish to see him, then you'll have your chance. He should be at the Pokémon school. So you'd best get moving if you all want to catch him.

Without warning, the 5 Pokémon began making their way towards the Pokémon school, after being told the location by Inei.

Inei: ...

(Timeskip)

It's currently the middle of the day, and while everyone is doing their own thing during their free period, Nhazul was in the middle of grooming Eevee, due to her shedding.

Nhazul:

Nhazul: ...-_-... Geez, I swear you shed so much...

Eevee just looked at Nhazul and pouted.

Eevee: Vee!

Nhazul: Don't pout at me, I woke up with a mouth full of fur this morning.

After a few more minutes, Nhazul had finished brushing Eevee, with a big clump of fur on his desk.

Nhazul: There

Nhazul: There. Now doesn't that feel better?

Eevee looked at the clump of fur, nor realizing she shed so much.