Chapter 35 The Professors' New Adventure

No one's POV

It's been over a week since the Lusamine incident and currently, Nhazul was sitting on the rail within the classroom, thinking about how Solgaleo left without a word.

Nhazul's thoughts: I wonder where it could have gone... It just left without a word... I never even got a chance to thank it.

Eevee: Eevee?

Nhazul looked over at Eevee, who jumped onto his lap, as he smiled, petting her head.

Mallow: Welcome back, Lillie!

Nhazul and Eevee looked over and saw Lillie had returned.

Lillie: I simply couldn't wait to see you all, so I rushed over here.

Ash: I'm glad you're back.

Mallow: How's your mother?

Lillie: She's all better. Thank you for asking.

Sophocles: Alright!

Kiawe: Your mother sure is strong!

Nhazul: Well, aren't you just a sight for sore eyes.

Everyone looked over and saw Nhazul and Eevee walking up.

Lillie: Nhazul, Eevee!

Eevee then hopped up onto Lillie's shoulder, nuzzling her face with hers. Lillie then looked at Nhazul, hugging him, surprising him.

Lillie: Thank you, Nhazul. I don't know if we could have saved mother without you.

Nhazul just smiled, hugging her back.

Nhazul: Of course

Nhazul: Of course.

Lillie broke the hug and looked towards everyone else and the Pokémon.

Lillie: Lana, Serena, Mallow, Ash, Sophocles, Kiawe. And all of you... Really, thank you so much!

Serena: Wait, Lillie, you don't have to thank us!

Lana: That's right.

Kiawe: We help each other out when things get rough, right?

Ash: Yeah!

Nhazul: That's what friends do. Count on us anytime.

Sophocles: You do have some pretty good lines now and again, Nhazul.

Nhazul: ...-_-... The hell is that supposed to mean...?

(Timeskip)

It's later in the night and currently, Nhazul was making dinner for everyone in the kitchen, while Ash and the Pokémon were putting out the dishes. Suddenly both Kukui and Burnet walked into the house.

Ash: Oh! Professors!

Nhazul: I didn't know Burnet was stopping by. Were you staying for dinner?

Kukui: Actually, Nhazul, Ash, we have something to tell you both.