24 ~ Failing Raid

She's gorgeous.

————————————————————

They arrived at The Owl House and got off the ship.

The scouts and the hands of The Emperor hid behind bushes as Lilith went ahead to scout out the area.

She wore a white mask that covered her upper face. It had the beak of a bird and a gem in the middle of her forehead.

"Good." She said, pulling the mask up to rest on her head, "That infernal house demon is asleep." Lilith motioned for the scouts and hands to come out from behind the bushes, "Surround the house." She commanded.

(Y/n) and Hunter prepared themselves behind a tree.

"Sleepwalking.. sleepwalking.." (Y/n) heard in the far distance. It was that door tube thing.  "SLEEPHOOTING!!" It shouted before disappearing into the ground.

"Wh- what the fuck, where did it g-"

"Good morning, shiny henchmen!" It screeched. "Eda told me not to hurt you." The thing told (Y/n).

The tube thing looped around Hunter like a boa constructor and picked (Y/n) up by the back of her cloak like a kitten.

Hunter kept a firm hold on his staff and teleported out of the owl thing's constrictive grasp.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled as he teleported in front of her, now riding the staff. He held his arms out for her to grab while he tried to keep himself steady on his staff.

She reached out to grab his hand and he pulled her away from the demon, tearing her cloak.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." Hunter muttered as he flew away from the disturbing tube.

The thing barreled underground again and flew to Lilith.

"Hiya Lilith! Peekahoot!" It greeted in its shrill voice before smashing its face into hers and throwing her into a tree. The scouts hidden in the bushed ran towards the house demon.

"Lilith!" (Y/n) yelled, signaling Hunter to fly down to her to see if she was all right.

"Sorry, Eda doesn't like trespassers. But I'm always here to make new friends!" The demon cheered as it attacked the scouts.

"I'm, ugh. Fine." She grumbled as (Y/n) landed by her side.

Lilith grabbed her white staff and shot a bright cyan beam from it, aimed at the demon.

"Oh, hey, look! It's a bug!" It yelled before ducking and miraculously dodging the beam of energy coming from Lilith's staff.

The beam hit a tree, causing it to fall over onto the three lackeys of The Emperor.

"Ugh, are you guys okay?" (Y/n) groaned as they all crawled out from under the tree.

Lilith fell over from exhaustion and Hunter collapsed as well. That only left (Y/n).

She picked up Hunters staff and sat on it, praying to the titan that she would be able to Mary-Sue this shit.

The staff went flying, luckily in the right direction. Barreling towards The Owl House.

(Y/n) yelled and braced herself.

She smashed through one of the windows and fell to the ground.

"What the-" A familiar voice said.

(Y/n) looked up to see The Owl Lady. She was mixing a pot and staring down at (Y/n) with a confused expression on her face.

"Kid, what the hell are you doing in here." The Owl Lady said with an unamused face.