53 ~ Home?

(S3 THANKS TO THEM SPOILERS BTW)

''You know, we're basically like brothers.' Pip says.

'How so?' Flapjack replies with his head tilted.

'Well, Ellie carved you for Caleb, didn't she? She also carved me. So we're basically brothers.' Pip says with a squeak. 'Ellie's like our mom.'

'And Caleb taught her to carve. So he's basically our dad. This some real found family type shit.'

'So true, Flap.'

———————————

(Y/n) looked around the house. It was homely and quite cozy. Framed pictures of the Nocedas were hung around the house.

The girl sat next to Willow at the dining table, "How're you holding up?" She asked.

"I'm still trying to process all.. that." Willow said with an awkward chuckle. "You?"

"I'm fine." (Y/n) said, saying the most automated response she knew without thinking much about it. If she were entirely honest, she wasn't exactly paying attention to the conversation. She stopped paying attention after Willow answered the question.

Willow looked at her with a confused look. How could someone be fine after what they'd just been through?

Hunter peaked around the corner, into the bathroom, to see Luz staring at a box of bandaids. "Hey." He said, drawing her attention away from the bandaids for only a moment, "Thanks for not telling them that we're..."

"Grimwalkers.?" Luz replied, not bothering to bat him an eye.

"Shhh, don't say it so loud!" He hushed, anxiously. "Uh, what about you? How've you been since..."

"Since we were in Belos' mind? Since I found out I helped him meet the Collector? Oh my gosh, Hunter." Luz said as tears began to well in her eyes. "They're all gonna hate me."

"Pshh," Hunter waved his hand, dismissively. "No, of course they won't. They won't hate you any more than me when they find out that... I might be a clone of... someone who was a... witch hunter... with... Belos..."

They looked at the three sitting at the dinner table—(Y/n), Amity and Willow.

"We'll tell them... when we're ready." Luz said to Hunter, earning a nod from him.

~~~~~

"In the morning," The basilisk, Vee said, holding up a box with red numbers, "it'll do this!" The box began beeping and flashing red.

(Y/n), Amity and Willow were startled and on edge from the beeping. "Don't worry, Vee!" Amity yelled as she punched the box from Vee's hands.

"We'll keep you safe." (Y/n) added as she summoned her transparent, orange stick. She took hold of the stick and swung at the box like a baseball. The box smashed into the wall, shattering into pieces.

"Good work. It's dead." Willow said to the other two.

The basilisk stared at the three who fist bumped each other, "Uh, thanks..." She said, unsure of what else to say.

They nodded before deciding to get ready for bed. Camila had ran out to the drug store a few hours prior to grab the five witches toothbrushes for the night.

(Y/n) walked up to the sink first as Willow and Vee stood next to her. She noticed Amity shying away from her, hesitating to grab her toothbrush. "Amity, what's wrong?" She asked as she grabbed the girl's tooth brush and handed it to her.