31 ~ Please

Tweet tweet

——————————————

Hunter stared at the wall that the human was drawing on, while (Y/n) remained unconscious to the side. She'd hit her head awfully hard.

The human drew two circle symbols onto the wall with chalk.

"Huh." The Golden Guard mumbled, "I've never seen magic like this. What will it do?"

"Well, we don't want to spook Kikimora's steed because it might drop the nest and hurt the palismen. So, using these fire and ice spells, I can command the glyphs to produce a thick mist!" The human explained.

"And the sleeping nettles?" The blonde asked, handing over a pot of nettles he'd collected.

"They're essential. Combined with the magic mist, it'll create-"

"A sleep-inducing smoke! Forcing Kikimora to land!" Hunter finished her sentence.

The human looked at him, confused. How did he know that?

"Oh! Um. I- I read a similar spell in the book, From Bones to Earth.." The Golden Guard stammered.

"A study of wild magic! Eda once pick pocketed the guy who wrote it."

"(Y/n) and I like to read about wild magic."

"Is that the Silver Scout's name?"

"Uh, no! No. Shit." The boy cursed under his breath. "I've never seen glyphs before. But it seems very similar to the elementary magic practiced in the savage ages!" He said, changing the subject.

"Really?"

"Actually, not many people know this, but- No. no no no no. This stuff is restricted for a reason. You should forget about it before you're hurt."

"Uh huh... Other than Lilith, and sort of (Y/n), I've never spoken to someone inside the Emperor's coven. What made you wanna join?"

With a sigh, the ashy blonde haired boy sat against the wall and began to speak, "You were right before I'm a powerless witch. A lot of my ancestors were. I never thought I'd have a future in a world like this. But then. Belos found me. Gave me a staff with artificial magic. Said the titan had big plans for me."

"At least you have your future figured out now." The human muttered, looking away.

"At least you can figure out your own."

"What about the Silver Scout? (Y/n)?"

"She wanted to serve the revered Emperor. She was also Lilith's student. She was inducted into the coven and, after a single day of training, she became the Silver Scout. And.. my partner." The Golden Guard looked over to his sleeping partner and smiled with a slight blush.

The human looked at the boy with half kidded eyes and a smirk, "I know that look." She said slyly.

"What look?"

"You like her don't you."

"Of course I do. She's my best friend."

"No like, more than a friend."

"I don't follow."

"Don't you want her to be your girlfriend?"

Hunter grew flustered. Quickly. "No, I... I mean, maybe, I wouldn't mind tha- No! I-"

"I knew it!"

"Shut up." The boy pouted with red dusted cheeks.

The cardinal on Luz's shoulder flew down, landing in front of Hunter. The blond boy flinched and scooted away from it.