40 ~ Any Sport

"You're a disgrace. How could you?"

————————————————————

"Alright. The plan is simple." Hunter said as he walked towards (Y/n), "We wear these uniforms I found, find the best and the brightest witches and prove to Darius that we're deserving of that patch."

"Mhm. Sounds like a plan." (Y/n) nodded as she took the uniform and left to get dressed. She put on the familiar orange and grey uniform before returning back to Hunter.

(Y/n) came back and found Hunter wearing a potions uniform. "Aw, you look so cute in that uniform-" She blurted.

The words slipped off her tongue and her hand flew over her mouth with regret. Her face flushed red.

WHY-

Hunter's face did the same, his ears too. "Thanks- uh- you.. you too." He smiled bashfully.

HIS EARS BLUSH, HE'S SO- HE SAID YOU TOO?! Oh my titan.

"Ahem. Anyways."
The pair peaked out from behind a tent to see many other tents set up in the field in front of the school.

"Oh, it's club day." (Y/n) noted,

"Club day?"

"Mhm, it's a perfect day to recruit students."

"Yeah, look at all these potential recruits!" Hunter exclaimed as Flapjack chirped on his shoulder, "Well, sure, I've never actually spoken to witches my age besides (Y/n), but teens are probably into the same things as me! Like authority! And rules! Right, (Y/n)?"

"Mmhm. Yes they are, Hunter." She smirked, "Go on, go give them a pitch."

Hunter walked over to a biped demon who was looking at their scroll, "Classmate!" He exclaimed. "Ignore the fact that we've never met. What if I told you all your dreams could come true? And all you'd have to do is just leave your home, friends and family.. forever?"

The demon stared at Hunter with a nervous look. "Ehh..."

"Nice job, buddy." (Y/n) smirked and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Thanks, I've been working on that pitch the whole way over from the castle."

(Y/n) steered Hunter away from the demon to move onto another potential recruit.

They found a group of teens playing Hexas Holdem together and Hunter approached them.

"You think these are cool? Not as cool as the Emperor's Coven!" Hunter boasted, "I hear you get to sleep in 'till 6am."

One of the students coughed up a Hexas Holdem banish card onto Hunter's face.

"Ew." (Y/n) grimaced as she tried to pick it off his face.

Hunter and (Y/n) kept walking and found their third attempt. A tall lean boy with brown hair.

"You!" Hunter exclaimed, "How would you like to rise to the top by joining the Emperor's Coven?" He asked dramatically while striking a pose with his staff.

"Eh. Not interested." The boy said, brushing Hunter off.

"WH-You aren't?!" Hunter shouted in shock.

"I mean, do I wanna study different kinda of magic? Heck yes! But why is joining the Emperor's Coven my only option?" He asked. "When I get older, I 'm gonna give this system a long-overdue update."

Hunter began slowly backing up as his eye twitched. "What're you talking about??"

"Hey- Hunter watch-"